Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: RHA and DWR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

To whom it may concern;

Lena Atzenbruck here, President of ALG.
I wouldn't generally send a common transmission to friends and, at best, precarious partners, but the situation demands it.
During the hostilities with the Bretonian Crown, we had agreed to lay down arms against the Red Hessian Army, with the suggestion of further talks. This preceded two developments which may become relevant in the future of our Republic: The sanctions against ALG, and the split of the BDM from federal control.
We are witnessing the rise of a consolidated bloc within the legislature, which seems intent on concentrating power within themselves, if our own treatment is anything to go by. The inability and unwillingness of the Bundestag to act against the Bretonian aggression is symptomatic; they would evidently prefer to deal with this absurd Sigma war and domestic threats - or in other words, you.

This is a call to alarm. There is no stable majority of moderates in the Bundestag at the moment that could protest the actions against the BDM - think of them what you will, but this is a convincing sign of the state of democracy in Rheinland at the time. We are intent on fighting against this trend, and we desperately need serious talks about the future of the Republic. We invite your representatives to Furthafen Depot, Saarbrücken, our main representative station and office on the planet. The planet doesn't have much in the way of federal control, but you are advised to travel cautiously in small crafts.

Regards,

Magdalena Atzenbruck
President
ALG Waste Disposal

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]

[Image: aASFBPh.jpg]

Sender: Drax Stahlbrecher
Recipient: Lena Atzenbruck, President of ALG
Source: ᛈᛚᚨᚾᛖᛏ ᛏᚨᚾᚷᛁᛖᚱ, ᛟᛗᛖᚷᚨ-47 ᛋᚤᛋᛏᛖᛗ
Subject: ᛏᛟ: ᚱᚺᚨ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛞᚹᚱ
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Kveðjur, Frau Atzenbruck.

I am Drax Stahlbrecher, Direktor der Spezialoperationsabteilung and I will speak for the Red Hessians while Generalmajor Heinrich is absent. However, I am concerned about the place you choose for the meeting. I'd like to change places and either switch it to Freeport 5 a neutral Station in Omega-41. I am concerned about the political situation in Rheinland and I'd like to know as much about it as possible. However, I will be there wherever the meeting will take place.

I am awaiting your answer Frau Atzenbruck.

Undirritaður, Direktor
Drax Stahlbrecher
Spezialoperationsabteilung

ᚨᛏᛏᚨᚲᚺᛗᛖᚾᛏᛋ:

ᛈᛏᚤᛖᛏᚤᛖᚾ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]

Mr Stahlbrecher;

Freeport 5 can work, though I'd certainly prefer a private room rather than the open bar. I'll see if I can make arrangements with the administration.
I am intent on attending personally, I consider this important enough that I don't want to delegate it down the line anywhere.
There is some concern about showing my relatively well-known face, but if the participants arrive at different time we should have a reasonable degree of privacy.

When the Rose responds, we can work out a schedule.

Regards,

Magdalena Atzenbruck
President
ALG Waste Disposal

[Image: xRenhnC.png]

Absender: Aktivist Reinhardt Holzmann
Empfänger: Lena Atzenbruck, President of ALG
Encryption: EXTREME

Guten Tag, Lena Atzenbruck. My name is Reinhardt Holzmann, representive aktivist of Die Wiesse Rose. Our movement is ready to meet in Freeport-Fünf.
I will be there in next 48 hours.

-Reinhardt Holzmann , Aktivist of Die Weiße Rose

Anhang:
None

FÜR RHEINLAND!

Mr Stahlbrecher, Mr Holzmann;

Excellent, we have a time and place then. I've contacted the Freeport and they have a unit available: Room AX-134, on the second level. I'll prepare for departure immediately, the trip is a long one. Keep an eye open for Corsairs.

Safe flights,

Magdalena Atzenbruck
President
ALG Waste Disposal

[Image: R7ib052.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Generalmajor Annabelle M. Heinrich
Recipient: Lena Atzenbruck, ALG
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Meeting.

Priority: High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Frú President,

I will be overseeing this, representatives will arrive as mentioned prior. Any sign of hostilities will eliminate chances for further negotiation pending my personal authorization to restart.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]