Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: 5th Fleet Admirality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: Twe3YaL.jpg]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Chief Holiday
Liberty Police Inc

[Recipient ID: Admirals
5th Fleet, Liberty Navy

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Good day,

I am Chief Holiday of the Liberty Police Inc. and I wish to formally introduce myself and appeal to your fleet for much needed aid. Currently the Liberty Police Inc. has increased its presence heavily in the Colorado system due to the Battlegroup Rio Grand moving to another location that I am not privy to knowing. Now why would we increase our presence in Colorado? Well its my belief that our borders must look as strong as they are and its not my wish for anyone to question the validity of that statement. The Rio Grand played a huge part in the protection of Colorado and combating the Xeno threat. Now I am not saying we are not able to handle the work load. I have dispatched the Blackwatch Fleet, our sole fleet consisting of one Overlord The Leavenworth, Interdictor Polstari, Liberty Siege Cruiser San Quentin and various fighter and bomber wings. The Fleet is also responsible for responding to calls that require heavy assets as well like this.

Now that you know the background I guess I should get on with the request, The Liberty Police Inc. is asking you for a Liberty Assault Carrier to serve as our mobile headquarters and if needed combat ship. If approved we will be able to cast a wider net across Liberty, reduce travel time between calls that need heavy assets, and allow the Leavenworth to remain in Colorado to keep our Northern Border strong.

I look forward to hearing your response.
In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

......Transmission Terminated]-----

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: HIGH
[Image: 7PMlXDm.png]
ID: Commander Ansley Ryan
Target: Chief of Police Holiday
Subject: Requisition

Chief Holiday,

I am Commander Ansley Ryan, Quartermaster of the Fifth Fleet and authorized speaking on behalf of the Admiralty. The Liberty Fifth Fleet Admiralty has convened to discuss the Liberty Police's request for an 'Atlantis'-class Assault Strikecraft Carrier, and has come to the decision that your request must be denied for matters of national defense. The Admiralty has, however, approved the possibility of accepting a request for an 'Atlantis'-class warship once the conflict with Gallia and its allies has been concluded.
The Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet wishes you the best in your continued efforts to enforce the Liberty Code across the Republic's space.

Commander Ansley Ryan
Quartermaster
Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet

Liberty Police Inc

5th Fleet, Liberty Navy

Good day Commander,

I would be lying if I said I was not surprised, I understand the war efforts are of great importance but while our heroic men and women in the Navy are fighting through the valley of the shadow of death our citizens deserve powerful protection as well. The Leavenworth's main objective is to stay in Colorado and combat the Xeno threat while ensuring our northern border is strong and secure. I cant keep pulling her out of that area every time I need a heavy asset to take down illegal modular bases, Rogue Destroyers, foreign capital warships, etc. We have received and uptick in Hostile activity and I want to make sure when our Navy comes home its left just they way it was before they left. I have Officers working around the clock for the protection of Liberty, I do not want to seem selfish but Bretonia is a pit of fire right now, give me the opportunity to keep our home from looking the same. Here is more evidence why we need this heavy asset.

Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

Liberty Police Inc

5th Fleet, Liberty Navy

Good day Commander,

With the war being over, I would like to bring the attention back the the Liberty Police Inc. requesting a mobile command center. "Liberty Assault Carrier". As mentioned before, the Leavenworth often times gets priority calls that require such an asset and for now until the Navy can get back to our northern border I cant risk the Leavenworth leaving Colorado. Is this perhaps a better time to have a discussion?

Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Sender: Rear Admiral Grey Evans
Topic: Assault Carrier

[Image: XdhqevO.jpg?2]
Date: 8/28/826
[Image: 5th.png]

Chief Holiday,

The Fifth Fleet has seen fit to grant your request. We currently have an Atlantis-class Heavy Assault Carrier under construction at Norfolk Shipyard. This will be transferred to the Liberty Police, Inc. upon completion, provided that the Liberty Police and their partners supply all commodities required to complete the ship.

In service to the Republic,

Rear Admiral Grey Evans
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

[Image: h532ZCX.png]

Liberty Police Inc.

[Recipient ID: Admiras
The Fifth Fleet

Good day,

I am glad to see the 5th Fleet extending their generosity in providing the Liberty Police Inc. a Mobile Command Center. This will help alleviate the Leavenworth pressure and allow for greater versatility when responding to calls. Please relay what materials we need to deliver, since the ship is already under construction we assume not much supplies should be needed to finish it.

Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Sender: Rear Admiral Grey Evans
Topic: Assault Carrier

[Image: XdhqevO.jpg?2]
Date: 8/28/826
[Image: 5th.png]

Chief Holiday,

As the ship is still in the early stages of construction, there is still much to be done. Attached below is a full list of all the materials required.

In service to the Republic,

Rear Admiral Grey Evans
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

[Image: h532ZCX.png]

Liberty Police Inc.

[Recipient ID: Admiras
The Fifth Fleet

Good day,

Norfolk Dock masters have informed me all needed supplies have been delivered and construction is wrapping up. We would like to have the Admirals of the 5th Naval Fleet be present for the ships christening event. Thank you for all you have and will do in the future.

Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.