Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: L\- , QC|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Subject: Alert: Gallic Battlecruiser with Nomad technology

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
Be Alerted Legion Maltesa and Cadiz Cartel,

With the approval of Administrators, this is Agent Blackfox speaking. I shall be brief.

Cadiz Cartel ships spotted 101st Ghosts of Razgriz around Omicron Tau Jump hole. There's a certain history behind them, but we've decided to be diplomatic and speak with them openly to eventually inquire about their agenda around Malta. Not long after the exchange of pleasantries, we've headed towards Omicron Phi and Ghosts took a brief view of their former system.

It wouldn't be an interesting report at all, if we suddenly didn't hear cloak emissions around Omicron Phi JH and Ademar soonafter left to Malta. While me and Dominic moved to Phi, where we proceeded to Corsica for further chat. And again, after Dominic's departure, what seemed like a nomad cloak in the midst of our minefield entrance.

Nomad cloaks are known for their ability to be used without any need for batteries, and yet the captain of this ship decided to draw our attention on purpose. Cadiz and MNS ships were quick to form a blockade of the system which allowed me and Sabre-5 to follow the ship. In the end, we assume the ship fled away from our space as we were unable to detect further EM emissions even when the ship found specifically myself and switched to local chat.

We assume there was a prior cooperation between all the involved entities.

~Agent Blackfox

[Image: ieqSV3F.png]

COMM-ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: Re: Alert: Gallic Battlecruiser with Nomad technology
Priority: High

Buenas tardes,

The 101st are likely returning now due to the National Council's disbandment. With the council that signed their exile from Malta gone, they would likely seek to return to power or at least gain influence within Malta's inner circles again. In my opinion it would be wise to keep an eye on them and those they communicate with as there is no telling if they would seek alliances with enemies of the Nación yet again, same as they did before with the Corsairs. For now I would suggest a defensive, rather than aggressive approach against their return.

As for the Nomads and their creations - they are still unwelcome in our sovereignty and as such you are authorized to make them leave, by lethal force if need be.

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Eliza Valdez.

Attachments: None
To: Eliza Valdez
Subject: New findings

National-Council: Oranos communication piece.

Aswell as forwarding you read-only access to our communication with the vessel named Vatan from here to here.

~Istituto di Ricerca Militare Maltese

[Image: ieqSV3F.png]

COMM-ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: Re: New Findings
Priority: High

Buenos dias,

The late council's decisions mean nothing as they have always been light when judging the aliens. When the aliens attacked us in front of Malta they've decided the fate of all their minions across Sirius - that ship violates numerous laws along with its threat to our sovereign security. It should not be allowed to moor on any Maltese stations and its presence should be removed from our Nación's space, with force preferably.

If the Vatan truly cares about maintaining pleasant relations with Malta then it should stay out of our sovereign space. Perhaps they could find a new home somewhere in the Nomad ridden Edge Worlds where they'll welcome its kind.

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Eliza Valdez.

Attachments: None
To: Eliza Valdez
Subject: Re: New findings

Understood, Legionario Eliza Valdez. Our forces have been informed and we've already lifted his access in Omicron Phi. Vatan's last message was sent from Tau-23, so we assume he decided to leave, for now.

~Istituto di Ricerca Militare Maltese