Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Zoners; Junkers; Independent traders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: r9oGUcn.png]

Sender: Antonio de Motti
Recipient: Zoners; Junkers; Independent traders
Subject: A Job Offer from Cadiz Cartel

Gentlemen,

My name is Antonio de Motti. I am speaking on behalf of Maltese commercial organization, so known as Cadiz Cartel or simply Cuatroce. But do not let our name distract you: Cartel in name, our organization shares traits of a Corporation with good governance and good opportunities to gain power and wealth. Maybe, someone of you already heard or, even more - worked or keep working with us. Maybe, you have not heard of us, which I doubt.

But, let's return to the crux of the matter. Our corporation is always interested not only in new employees but also in mercenaries ready to work with us. Our organization might offer you to start a new page in our commercial relationships. If you are interested, read attached to this message file regarding the delivery of required for our projects goods. We pay well to you for the deliveries. 

With best regards,
Antonio de Motti
CCO, Cadiz Cartel

P.S. These goods should be delivered at Estremadura base in Omicron Tau, which is located at the orbit of planet Soledad.

P.S.S. It is well known, that Bretonia will pay well for every shipment of Niobium ore, delivered at Aland shipyard in Omega-3. Also as we will pay well for every shipment of uncut diamonds, extracted from Omega-2 and delivered at planet Malta, Omicron Alpha.

Besides, at our trade hub known as Estremadura base [Read only] you might find niobium ore for the very best price, extracted and delivered by our men.

Attachment:

[Attention: this is automated message]: Nanomembrane filters have been removed from the required recourses list.
[Image: Is17ueq.jpg]
[Image: Velvet_V.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Leader of Velvet, Administrator of Freeport 11.
Date: 10th August, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: A Job Offer from Cadiz Cartel.

Melissa is sat in her office. Flustered with as load of paper work that was sat on her desk. She sighs and just throws it aside. Noticing the transmission had started she chuckles and smiles, a friendly voice passing her lips.

"Ahh, I was wondering when Cuatroce would get in contact again, given our previous introduction. I must admit, it's actually good to hear from you, especially given recent diplomacy changes by a mutual friend of ours. So, allow me to say formally, it would be good to actually meet with a few of your members on the Freeport, or at least in local space, as there is a lot that we can help eachother with further. Although, I will say, there is a strict no distribution of Cardamine within the sanctity of Freeport 11 and any other base that we are involved, for the safety of our people.

Now, before I go on a tangent, I owe you an apology. I had asked Elyssa to get in contact with you, but clearly, she's been to busy gardening or avoiding her duties to actually get in contact with you, so my apologies for that. Now, we'll be happy to assist, but in reality, we have no need for such funding, as we are at a stage now were Velvet is managing to not just break even, but also slowly start to generate profits through it's Logistic division. So, we will help. The proviso we ask, is that a response to Jerard Vonclouds request regarding the free flow of our capital assets in and out of Maltese space is approved. I have attached it to this transmission for your immediate attention.

Until then, you have our support, regardless of outcome."

Just before the transmission ends, Melissa smiles and bows her head in respect.

Melissa Jones - Leader Of Velvet - Administrator Of Freeport 11
== End Transmission==