Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Order| to commonwealth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--- Running Order Comms ---
Source: Grand Admiral Sius Malacos, Battleship Khonshu, Omicron 100 System
Search: Designated Comm Units
Searching... [color=#33FF33]Comm Units Found

Connecting... Connection Established, Full Access Granted
Transmitting...

You fools better have an explanation. I'm not happy at all and I've ordered a full investigation.

I have reports that you fired on one of my boys, then docked on Toledo and then ran to Omicron 100.

Are you insane? Luckily the Isis tractored in the pilot and he's doing alright but actions like these will not go unpunished. You fly around pretending to be Corsairs when true corsairs have honor and wouldn't do this. You didn't even say anything and just shot my man. I know Corsairs in high positions and you're definitely some sort of imposters. I don't know how you got their ships or anything, but you have to be clueless to take 'sair equipment and shoot the Order with them. To the Corsairs, I ask you keep an eye out for these guys and find out where they're from and how they got your ships and guns.

I have ordered to the entire Order fleet to get rid of you, all of you. If you are seen in Omicron 100 or Omicron minor you will be killed on the spot. I doubt the corsairs are very happy at these actions either so I suggest you run... run cause I'm after you.

And yes, I haven't been this mad in a looong time and you don't want a man in my position to be mad at you.

And when we kill you... stay dead.

-Grand Admiral Malacos
The Order

-Grand Admiral Sius Malacos
The Order

Transmission Complete
Sending...
Message Sent
Shutting Down...

Disconnecting: Designated Comms
Disconnecting: Order Comms
Shutting Down Comm Device
Well it appears the A.D.M.I.N entities have gotten to you first.
My assistance drone has just linked me to this here public channel:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33004

obviously your intelligence precedes that of a tomato.

However your confinement should give you more than enough time to explain your actions.
***Incoming Message***
To: Order High Command/ ORder Council
Quote:To all Order Pilots and the High Command today I and my Wingmen Ophidian without a reason or a warning.
[Image: commenwalthattacl.th.png]
The 2 Ships had Corsair IFF and IDs one flyed a Somtaww SHF the other one a pretorian sair bomber.
After the ship of Ophidian blow up I attacked the agressors and other corsairs and order members came to help. The 2 Ships then docked on Planet Toledo and after a sort time left the system to enter 100.
[Image: screen236.th.png]
the ship flyes to the mooring fixure
[Image: screen237.th.png]
the ship has docked

[Image: commenwalth100.th.png]
the 2 ships jumped to 100
They were agressive and threaten with another attack with more ships.
I advised all ships to be careful and gave the 2 Commenwealth ships a KoS status for the moment.
I heavily suggest to take action against these open attack towards the Order.
We cant ignore such a agressive status in ouer own space.
Singed
Commander Jason Night
***End of Message***