Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Baldur Ohlendorf || Urgent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1nKHql9.png]
Direktor Enfield
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Generaloberinspektor Baldur Ohlendorf
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:............[ERROR]
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Clearance database

To: Generaloberinspektor Baldur Ohlendorf

Baldur, we have a problem.

Horst Stieglitz has gone missing, no one has seen him on Schatten for weeks now and he's not reported in any of the Laboratories for overseeing duties. CCTV isn't showing any sort of sign of him and we need to clear things up so this is a priority for you, take it through the automated system and it should spew out 1024-bit pass keys for the Lower Echelon along with their continued requirement for bio-metric access. I'm declaring him MIA, strip his access to any BDM systems and revoke his right to enter restricted zones.

Theres someone else too, Hauptkommissar Jürgen von Thielau; Give him the same treatment and then some. Put watchers around his property and tell them collect anything they can.

You'll find a lump sum deposited in your account by midnight from Kol-tech interstellar LTD.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando

[Image: gC44zb5.png]
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End

[Image: CvP5do5.png]
Baldur Ohlendorf
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Direktor Geoffrey Enfield
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............Baldur Ohlendorf
.......● LOCATION:............Schatten Research Facility
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Re: Clearance database

To: Direktor Enfield

Thats certainly pretty suspicious- We don't want any leaks while in the middle of a war, or worse. I've checked over the logs and you're right about Stieglitz having no active field assignment out on his name, same goes with Von Thielau, I've put a notice out to suspend their ranks and put them both on the high-priority watch-list. I'll have my team ensure their clearance codes are revoked in case anyone takes advantage of this being to secure our files. This is worrisome but I'll get a team within the HR department to get this request immediately to the server team once we revoke these two's rights to access our systems, after which we shall send out the new codes. These are troubling times Enfield so I shall keep you updated, auf wiedersehen and good luck- I hope you know what you're doing.

From,

Generaloberinspektor Baldur Ohlendorf
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando, Inspektorat

[Image: hltvhkm.png]
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End