Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Internal: Étienne Sechy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message entrant
[Image: x9xscge.png]

Sender: Emilie-Sophie de Belmond.
Recipient: Étienne Sechy.

Étienne.

It is good to see you acknowledging the power behind a seasoned Naval officer committed to the field. There is, however, a thing we have to settle before i fully commit myself to Étendard. I still have my personal ships from Marine Royale, but they seem to be in need of some extensive engineering to still be in my service.
I am pulling some strings to get a qualitied engineer to have them up and running as soon as possible. I will return to Charost until the end of the upcoming week.

~Emilie-Sophie de Belmond.

Transmission Terminée
[Image: D0N34Lc.png]

Emilie-Sophie;

I'm afraid you're correct in the assumption that servicing an XJ-3 goes beyond the technical know-how of our engineers. Seems you may have found a way to solve that though, so I'll make any arrangements to assist in that regard if it's within my power. Needless to say it would be a great boon to have some military-grade hardware on our side.
We can talk planning in greater detail when we meet up, stay cautious until then. We still have consolidating to do before we can drop any premature hammers.
-Étienne