Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Forces of Maltese Hispania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BU7dlK2.png]
República Unitaria Maltesa de Hispania

Incoming Message

[Image: 3Mjboss.gif]

Sender: Speaker Hernan Escudero
Recipient: MNS, Legion Maltesa, 101st, IRMM, & other Maltese forces
Subject: Leeds Operation

Senores y Senoritas!

With the plea of Bretonians, the time has come to unleash the fury of Malta upon the Gauls. The disproportion of forces has prevented us from fighting Gallic forces in the open alone. Now, though, their forces according to Bretonian intel are confined in New London, leaving the rears less protected and organised, while the possibility of easy reinforcements has been prevented by recent developments in Tau 31.

Herein, on behalf of the National Senate of the Maltese Unitary Republic of Hispania I call upon the sons and daughters of Malta to set course to Leeds system. Dreadnought "Captana" will lead the battlegroup. Upon the arrival, the engineers of IRMM will deploy Mobile Fortification System that will serve as a shield and operation backbone in the system. Further command of the operation is handed over to military leaders of ours, esteemed Senorita Valdez of the Legion Maltesa. The coordination of the fleet with the Mobile Fortification System is entrusted upon Administrator Shadowwalker of IRMM and their engineering corps.

Malta Una, Grande, y Libre. Arriba Malta!

Respetuosamente,
Hernan Luis Escudero Grijalva

End of Message

[Image: Axap8c5.jpg]
[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

[connecting.neural.network]
Echelon broadband spread - Epsilon-Alpha
Registred login: 11.08.826 A.S

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - video-feed.available]

Date of conversation: 11.08.826 A.S

Senor Escudero, we received your message. My resources are currently very limited nonetheless I will send an elite unit of Ghosts to Leeds for reconnaissance and combat assistance. Now is the time to prove our worth for Ishmael!

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.

[message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
Dearest Brothers and Sisters,

As we see it right now, bringing our precious Captana would be a mistake currently. Now that The Order is officially hostile again and Sairs' are pushed by Rheinland, it would be a tactical mistake to keep Malta without its main force. Therefore we would instead like to bring an experimental Ranseur that has been in development for the past year. This ship is capable of both short and long range combat. Fully equipped and ready for deployment at any time.

Captana should instead be used as a central communication point through Cali and Genoa, and in case should an attack on Malta be imminent, it will be there, and in connection with the rest of us all. Further, we will assemble our Agents aswell. 101st Ghosts' have proved over their history as a capable force, i'd advise few tacticians of theirs to meet with the rest of Agents and Administrators at Captana.

~Administrator Shadowwalker

[Image: woclIKT.png]

Sender: Daguza Ecoas, Cadiz Cartel CSO
Subject: Leeds Operation

Buenas tardas,
I informed our paramilitary forces to meet up with the rest of our fleet, to reinforce our combat strength and keep up the cardamine flow for our fighting troops. I'm looking forward to fighting side by side with my brothers and sisters.
Hail Malta!For the Cartel!