Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF Admiralty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Pilsner

[Image: y0KWRKG.gif]

Captain Meallan Dagon,

Feeling a little overworked, son? I am keenly aware of the nature of your employment, and I will afford you the luxury of deciding what you work on. Anything you feel needs to be handled by someone else, let me know, and we will delegate.

The Deuterium deal sounds like a job for the foreign office to start things rolling, I will get it to the relevant parties.

Regards,

Admiral John Redmond
Dreadnought Venerable, Battlegroup Essex
Bretonian Armed Forces

Transmission Terminated
[Image: ZQqnfOz.png]

[Image: Fa093fr.png]

Name: Captain Meallan Dagon
Subject: DT

Admiral.

Ain't your son. And sure as sunshine, ain't your brother. I'm here to work and do what I am good at. As for overworked, designing a full line of engines for military and civilian use for a whole House that is up to spec with Sirian standards, allowing repair and refit on the field, adding that we're using specialized fuel, and that Bretonia wants that.. Yesterday. Yeah, I need all the time I can get.

I'll be preparing the files on all the current projects and shipyard operations to pass it along to the next in line. When I'm done, I'll start the project. Got any fancy name for it?

Regards,

Dagon.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Encryption: Pilsner

[Image: y0KWRKG.gif]

Captain Meallan Dagon,

I am terrible with names. My battlegroup is currently engaged in "Operation Wet Tea", the tea is wet is an old Irish phrase meaning the tea is ready, and we, the battlegroup, are ready to go back to Dublin, hence the Operation Wet tea...

It was with roars of silence from the turnstiles I promise you.

If I were to suggest a name, I would go with "Operation Taking on Water".

Not a half bad pun, that.

Regards,

Admiral John Redmond
Dreadnought Venerable, Battlegroup Essex
Bretonian Armed Forces

Transmission Terminated

Encryption: Ceylon
To: Captain Maellan Dagon, BAF

[Image: arRw1fD.jpg]

Hello? Hello? Right, this seems to be working. I am Captain Elizabeth Hall, the new XO of the Stirling Fleet since Redmond is busy with Dublin, which also makes me the de facto provisional governor of Sydney. Nice to meet you, Sir. Redmond has passed this project onto me, so I'd like to know how I can help. By the way, no relation with the deceased admiral, I hope, may she rest in peace?

Open for Replies
[Image: ZQqnfOz.png]

[Image: Fa093fr.png]

Name: Captain Meallan Dagon
Subject: DT

Uh... Hi?

Weird outfit for a Captain but whatever rocks your heels, ma'am. This here is Project 'Taking on Water'. The quick and dirty is that we're aiming to make a new set of engines for Bretonia that can run on a DT-Fuel mix, considering Bretonia now has the biggest slice and probably the monopoly on Deuterium.

Right, I need a secure and fully kitted workshop down in Port Jackson. If you don't have an inkling on who's and what's that, just get me a warehouse with 20000 square meters inside the BAF safe zone in Port Jackson, and the necessary permissions for me to fly project related goods and personnel. Gonna need security and bedding for + 100 people, I'll send the names via tight-beam. Also, status update of the Deuterium plants.

As for the rest, I think the politicians are already in contact with Rheinland so, there's that.

Aaand yeah, I'm related.

Regards,

Dagon.

Encryption: Ceylon
To: Captain Maellan Dagon, BAF

[Image: arRw1fD.jpg]

My condolences, Sir. I myself have lost my father in the war, so I know what it feels like. Terribly sorry for your loss. I used to wear black for a month, maybe a few, I can't really remember. Thank you for the, er, compliment about my outfit, by the way. I'm spending my days sitting in an office on Sydney, rather than the battleship, dealing with representatives of the populace, and those Zoner types are rather sensitive to military uniforms. I don't want them crying while trying to speak with me, I wouldn't understand them. I want them working in the plants and the yards happily, that way they are most efficient. Ah, right, the warehouse. We're currently having somewhat of a housing crisis on Sydney with all the Leeds refugees to accommodate, but we'll be able to allocate resources for this... well, somewhat on their account, but I have a task and orders are orders. The warehouse will need to be built far from any population centres, though, firstly because I don't want them asking why we can build roofs for the military but not for them, and secondly due to the confidentiality of the whole affair. But at least we already have some deuterium plants built. Not enough for an industry, but certainly more than for a prototype project. I'll call you when we have the warehouse built, alright?

Open for Replies
Pages: 1 2