Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >>To: Field Marshal Lukas Keller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
// > Protocol LMC-27TFH4
// Formatted message..
// > ID Clearance Granted
// Encrypted Connection Established

[Image: E65jE7n.png]

Adressed to: Field Marshall Lukas Keller
Sender: Liling Kuanglin
Subject: Tasking

Tóngzhì Field Marshall,

As commanded, I made my way back to New Moscow and requisitioned a Saboteur heavy fighter with assorted equipment. Additionally, I'll work on requisitioning a bomber as well when the time allows. To note, there was no trouble encountered upon arrival or departure from homespace back to Tayport.

I hope we're still maintaining that resolve we had in our meeting earlier, I was worried for a brief moment. Though there is no need for it, but I'll reiterate myself earlier, consider me both your and our cause's sword and shield. I'll strike against those you wish to see end and defend those you wish to save. My expendable life is in your hands, and I'll spearhead any suicide mission I'm tasked with.

Awaiting your command, Tóngzhì Field Marshall.

In service,

Lǐlíng Kuánglín

// Terminating link..
// > Disconnected
[Transmission Begins]
To: Liling Kuanglin
Priority: Medium

Enabling video-feed
[Image: cCpmCMD.gif]

[Message Begins]
Comrade.

A lot of the things that you said were simply things that I needed to hear, a reality check if you will. My role is often all-consuming, and regrettably I find myself forgetting what my true place in all of this is supposed to be. Thank you for reminding me where it is. Any and all of Charles' servants are to be slaughtered without the provision of mercy, for they give their victims none.

In service.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]
// > Protocol LMC-27TFH4
// Formatted message..

Priority: HIGH

Tóngzhì Field Marshall,

I'm not contacting you pledge my support to you, give you advice or berate the Duma and the Kremlin. You know very well where I'd stand in all of this. The last time someone attempted a bold move like yours, albeit it was more shady, I was a marine in the Duma and I was standing on the side you now oppose, and things were not pretty down there at all.

I'll crusade, crucify, conquer and spread justice in your name and the People's Coalition. Our glory shall reach beyond the stars of our sector. Yet, I will not allow my nation crumble a prolonged, or worse, a never-ending bloodbath for power. So where I precisely will stand will be based on your answer to me inquiry.

Forgive me for asking, Field Marshall, but how confident are you in swiftly cleansing the plague infesting the Kremlin and the Ministry of Truth?

I am under your command, Tóngzhì.

In service,

Lǐlíng Kuánglín

// Terminating link..
// > Disconnected
[Transmission Begins]

Enabling video-feed

[Message Begins]
Comrade.

The end of the Gallic war woke something in me. A conviction I never thought I had and a determination to wipe out the weak and misguided that cannot be quelled. As for my certainty, it is of the utmost degree. I have cultivated dissent strategically, brought elements together as my loyalists and wholly convinced the military of Bretonia's inadequacies. The only barriers anymore are the Duma and the secret police represented by the Eye.

The Coalition will not rest until it feels like itself again. Come hell or high water the Kremlin will see its authority dissolved. And I will bring order to every star in this sector.

I will not tolerate indecisiveness. You are either with me or with Sirius. Choose.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
// > Protocol LMC-27TFH4
// Formatted message..

Priority: HIGH

Tóngzhì Field Marshall,

To be betrayed by your homeland, or to betray your homeland. A real warrior would never betray their homeland, no matter the outcome. That is my conviction.

I have taken my decision, I will stand with for homeland against any and all those who oppose its progression and commitment to its true self- and if the homeland betrays me, then so be it.

Where do you need me, Field Marshall?

Lǐlíng Kuánglín

// Terminating link..
// > Disconnected
[Transmission Begins]

Enabling video-feed

[Message Begins]
Make haste for orbit of Volgograd. Our forces will gather there and establish a blockade.

Jiangxi is a constituency that I hold sway with, given that the Fort which serves as my office and residence provides the settlements with much in the way of security and essentials. When the Kremlin is stormed, I want you at the front with me. Let the bloodshed that follows serve as a clear reminder of who we are. A lesson that can never again be forgotten.

In service.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса