Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Brotherhood, CC: Velvet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ObAfhzF.jpg]
[Image: Velvet_V.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Leader of Velvet, Administrator of Freeport 11.
Date: 20th August, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Just a friendly note.

As the video feed starts, Melissa smiles warmly to the camera and nods her head in respect.

"Allies of the Brotherhood, it has been a while since we've spoken, other than in passing. I just wanted to give you a quick message, see how my esteemed friends are doing.

This is more a courtesy to make you aware of a recent purchase and construction project that we have done, that will be in Theta and Kappa systems, but will be working alongside you. The project in question is a Core Battle Cruiser by the call sign "Velvet|Centaurus. It will not be used in any way to inflict any damages upon you, our friends, as we do not want a diplomatic incident. Naturally, we will honor any request that you give to us to not use it within certain distances of your bases etc. given that it is technology used by enemies of yours.

I will clarify, this is for dealing with humanities greatest threat, The Nomads, and for keeping our own people safe, and will not see any other purpose.

We hope that you can understand our need for vessels like this, and that it won't cause any friction between us, as we are close standing allies and I pray that nothing changes that.

I also want to take an opportunity to ask if there's anything with which we can assist with, as we are definitely hoping to start working with you more closely."

Melissa bows her head to the camera in respect of those she was speaking to.

Melissa Jones - Leader Of Velvet - Administrator Of Freeport 11
== End Transmission==
|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| Transmission incoming |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

[Image: oD5XYve.png]
[Image: Kyl3YV1.png][Image: kmwLcwp.gif][Image: vFtzjqP.png]
[Image: xjoLqww.png]

Carrier ID: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron | Receiving encrypted carrier: Melissa Jones, Administrator of FP11 | Description: Deeper cooperation

Mutual interest

Hola Senorita Jones! *nods slowly, trying not to miss Melissa's décolleté details*

Nice to see you. Not that you needed it, but that new gym on your Freeport did nice things to you, pretty-chica.

Of course we don't mind you flying our enemy's ships. It leaves less for them. Just be careful where you fly it, as our new pilots were practising on exactly that model a lot. I wouldn't like some of them start shooting and make those pants where you keep your nice round ass smoking.

Si, we might need some assistance grande about two things:

1. Those Bretonian gringos still keep both Zoner and Corsair civilians as hostages at Gran Canaria. Could we count on your forces in case we toss a surprise attack there? We don't expect miracles from Zoners there. We know main Velvet fleet covers humanity flanks from Nomads in Delta. But, we are stronger when stick to each other.

2. We might need to move something very heavy from Gamma to secret area closer to Knossos. We know you are intensively supplying Order with Sigma riches, but how about some undercover hauling ops with your macho friends? Name the price and I will go to Elders with that.

I'm well aware about your diplomacy talents, so think about our suggestions, my long-legged hermana.

*gives away his charming Latino smile and presses a button with his hairy macho hand to end comm. Button was very charmed with all the latino approach, but cracked to show it can be counted on*

[Image: y5XXR2k.png]

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| No Carrier at all |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|
[Image: Is17ueq.jpg]
[Image: Velvet_V.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Leader of Velvet, Administrator of Freeport 11.
Date: 21st August, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject:.

As the transmission from Senor Ladron comes through Melissa chuckles to herself and begins responding in a friendly tone.

"El Comisario, Mr. Ladron himself! What an honor as always, my friend.

As far as assistance goes with Gran Canaria, beyond what we're already doing as far as moving people off the planet and on to safer and new beginnings, there's not much realistically we can do, and sending our entire battle group to a fruitless war with the Bretonians would be futile, as it would leave the main entrance through the Omicrons open to the Nomads. My apologies on this one, but as far as any assistance in that regard, we can only supply logistical help... Just remember though, wars can be won or lost on logistics.

Now, in regards to what you need moving from Gamma to Knossos, well... This is definitely something we can look into. We have several ships that can assist with such matters. Tell me what needs moving my friend, and I'll arrange what I can this end.

Either way, me and my team will probably be around Gamma at some stage on routine patrols, just ensuring that the systems bordering those we protect are secure. Especially seeing as can't contain all the nomads, this is just to ensure none have slipped through. It will be a few snubs and scouting teams, nothing too big.

Should you or anyone want to have a meeting about our relationship as The Brotherhood and Velvet going forward, we can always meet on Freeport 9 under the friendly eyes of Administrator Koken there. Until then, take care Mr. Ladron."

Melissa nods in respect as the transmission begins to end.

Melissa Jones - Leader Of Velvet - Administrator Of Freeport 11
== End Transmission==