Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gen'an Chrysanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
誓約団
Line open
Initiating communication...
Video link enabled - data transferred

[Image: TrCHJ31.png]

[Image: xdvuSqV.jpg?]
Identity: OKAMURA, Ryu
Origin: Ainu Depot
Recipient: Gen'an Communications
Subject: Weaponry

Sisters,

It is not common occurrence for a Dragon to come before the Chrysanthemums asking for favours let alone an exchange of some kind. At least personally, I cannot help but feel the slightest bit of shame, as I was taught to stand firmly as your protector and to ask for nothing in return. A lesson my Father was keen to beat into me whenever necessary during our sparring sessions.

I have nonetheless digressed from my actual request. Rather than being forced to rely on the diluted commercial applications manufactured by Kishiro and smuggled onto the blackmarket, I would prefer instead to use a single D-Class Suncannon that your cause is known to produce. The weapon is intended for use on the ancestral Tachi that I currently possess. I will guarantee no undue usage of the weapon to harm any allies or partners of your cause.

I am aware of the fact that it is merely one gun I am asking for, and that it might seem unnecessary to initiate such bureaucracy over its usage. But I believe strongly in the message of the request, rather than the strict material aspect of it. Whether one gun or a hundred, respect is to be shown for what does not belong to oneself.

I will patiently await a response, a refusal would not be seen as unfair nor rude and I will gladly offer equivalent exchange in either currency or hardware if such is requested.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends

ID: Matriarch Aya
Recipient: Okamura Ryu
Subject: Class D Suncannon

Konnichiwa Okamura-san,

It has been a while since we heard of you, but we are glad to see you are in good health.
How goes the war on Tomioka? We managed to deliver weapons and other supplies to Tomioka's surface and shortly after lost contact with the Dragons there. We were starting to believe your position was overrun by Samura.

Regarding the weapon. You will be granted access to a Class D Suncannon. You can obtain one on Morioka where our engineers will help you install it. Since it is such a small request, you can considder it a gift to our allies.

You are wise not to rely on the inferiour puppet technology of Kishiro. Who knows that kind of bugs they implement into their hardware lately just to sabotage hostile vessels. May I ask why you seek only one gun?

Matriarch Kiri
誓約団
Line open

Matriarch,

There is no underlying reason for the request being so singular, it simply relies on the fact that the Tachi may only accommodate five guns, of which four slots are already occupied. Two pulse guns and two Daitos occupy four such slots. In an attempt to squeeze out as much damage as possible without entirely forgoing our own technology or incurring a deficit of adequate power supply, I decided that the ratio of our guns to yours should stand at two to one.

As for Tomioka, progress has been slow to say the least. Resistance is nowhere near high enough to drive us off the planet, but we are not yet able to make a decisive push to evict the Government's expendables. I have had lengthy debate with several of our officers and dedicated tacticians, we believe an opportunity is coming and that some amount of patience will help dissuade Samura from demanding that the Naval Forces appoint more than a token deployment to resist our push. They would believe the situation sufficiently handled, until it is not.

If there is anything else to be discussed or anything that can be done, please feel free to contact us.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends
誓約団
Line open

Origin: Battleship Matsuda
Subject: Fickle Fraternization

Sisters,

This message comes with great delay, but the recent assaults in Shikoku had our focus divided and thus this task eluded my attention. Not so long ago I was privy to what seemed like pleasant conversation between a vessel of the Lane Hackers and a Farmers Alliance pilot. They spoke of nothing truly noteworthy but seemed to speak on friendly terms all the same. Naturally, this gives cause for concern as anyone capable of tolerating Samura's deceptively agrarian militia tend to act against our interests, sometimes intentionally and sometimes not.

The logs of this conversation and encounter are submitted here for your approval. The Alliance pilot proved no match and I dispatched him before the Hacker had time to react to the situation. Nonetheless this comes across as displeasing behaviour given what we already know of Hacker "solidarity" and its implications in our Home.

I make no attempts to tell you how to handle the situation, this message serves the mere purpose of being informative. Please take cognizance of the logs and keep them in mind for future reference, if necessary.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends
誓約団
Line open

Matriarch,

We have not heard from you for a great stretch of time. The silence does lend cause for concern, but I have no doubts as to your cause's ability for longevity. At the risk of perhaps proving bothersome, I would like to request a single iteration of the alternative class of gun your sisters manufacture for the purpose of operating two load-outs, one favouring single combat and the other full engagement.

Please tell me if this is feasible.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends

Subject: Re: Weaponary

Konbanwa Okamura-san,

It has been a long time indeed. How have you been? We had some problems with the Order Overwatch recently who invaded Kyushu and after insulted our Sisters, acted like they owned the place. They opened fire on us and one of our pilots nearly lost her life. It ended with the destruction of their vessels. As a result of this, we no longer welcome them. We know they are allies of you, but our we will defend ourselves against such hostilities.

Regarding you request. Are you refering the the Suncannon C?

Matriarch Kiri
誓約団
Line open

Matriarch,

What? I can scarcely believe that the Order would act with such blind aggression. Disregard my request, the occasion is no longer appropriate for me to be asking favors of you. I ask that you avert hostilities for the time-being and allow me to try and mediate. If diplomacy fails and the Order insists on assaulting you then I am left with no choice but to interpose in your defense.

Please allow me this opportunity. But provide me with any evidence you have of the confrontation.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends

Subject: Re: Weaponary

We first encountered them in Shikoku where they insulted our captain of the Fuyuzora as evidenced in this recording:

She warned command of these intruders and Lieutenant Yamada launched a scouting party to investigate. As evidenced here from these long distance communications, they were there there looking for trouble.

We later found them again in Kyushu near the Hokkaido jump hole. After a flurry of insults and their clear statement that they will "encroach on any territory they see fit" they decided to open fire on us and took out the vessel of Sister Katara, which was completely destroyed and she barely made it out alive. We took out the 2 Order vessels since we had no choise. We are currently tending to our wounded Sister. Here is the final log of the battle itself.

Matriarch Kiri
誓約団
Line open

Matriarch,

Please bear witness to the following read-only receipt of the transmission I have directed towards the Order. I would ask that if I am able to convince the Order to desist from any future hostilities that you do the same and let the incident be all but forgotten.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends
誓約団
Line open

Matriarch,

It appears that the Order will not accept diplomatic resolution and that pride has overtaken the pursuit of common good. Best intentions demolished in the face of personal interests. If there was a sentence that I hoped I would never have to say it would be the one I am about to utter.

If the Order enters Kusari with the intent of engaging your forces in hostilities, then we will stand by you. All I ask is that we always fire second, acting within the defense of one another in the face of what might as well be blind aggression. If the Order values our friendship with such insignificance that they would try to kill us as well for protecting you, then I cannot consider anything of value having been lost. To stand aside and let you be butchered would be tantamount to a betrayal of everything our cause was intended to serve. And I am no traitor.

In the interest of outlasting the coming turbulence I would urge you to coordinate with us.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends
Pages: 1 2