Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: The Chief Supervisor of Takrabune Conglomerate; SENDER: The Nouka
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: sato2.jpg]
--- VIDEO MESSAGE RECIEVED ---

Signal Loss: Low
Encryption Type: Symmetric Key
Sender ID: S-sha_01
Recipient ID: Tkbn_02

Subject: A request for your services.

Konnichiwa, Ryōshi - san.

A few days ago one of our pilots conveyed a joyfull information, stating that not only your respected organization is alive and well, but also open for buisness. First, please allow me to introduce myself. I'm Akane Sato. I bear the honor of leading The Nouka as it's Soshi-sha. The Nouka, like many other like - minded cells of movement known in public mind as "Farmer's Alliance", aims to bring justice for the underclasses of Kusari, and to free our nation's children from the alredy poisoned world the Gaijin, and their pawns, left them to rot in.

As a space branch of our organization is still in it's infancy, what I would ask of you is to acquire and bring certain supplies to the surface of Planet Kyushu. Please see the list attached below:

We are willing to pay 30.000.000 sirian credits for a successful delivery. Should you accept our offer, coordinates for the planetary delivery points will be sent. Naturally, we would like to avoid using commercial space ports. If things will go well, we would be looking for a lifetime deal concerning shipment of aforementioned goods.

Domo Arigato for your time and patience. I am looking forward to your message.

~ Akane Sato.

--- MESSAGE ENDS ---

Establishing connection 40% ... 70% 100%
Transmission- Planet Junyo, Shikoku System
Handle name: The Fisherman, Takarabune Conglomerate

[Image: nV6ma4a.png]
The Fisherman

Greetings Akane Sato-san. I'm the one known as the Fisherman, and I manage our humble enterprise that is the Takarabune. My people told me of your group presence recently, and that they would have something that would require our services.

After toiling a bit to gather the goods you required, I can tell you with confidence that we have delivered the Consumer Goods, Light Arms and Stabiline in sufficient quantity to Kyushu. They are being stored by our planetside team, and they await the final coordinates for delivery.

For the Consumer goods and Light Arms it wasn't too hard, as Samura is your ever reliable producer of great Kusari quality of life improvements, and the connections of the Hogosha allow for a smooth and discreet import of several of the finest armaments produced beyond the borders, as well as access of other more modest native variants available on our markets.
Stabiline however, remains a closely monitored and controlled substance, so access and sufficient quantity commands a hefty price. We have acquired some batches that were conveniently declared for return to the provider by the KSP, so they wont trouble the function of their controlled distribution.

[Image: gzd2UmHs.png] [Image: COtpjDDs.png] [Image: zFRTq6Vs.png]

I hope this is sufficient for your current demands. Please relay to us the destination of delivery at your earliest convenience.

May the Fortunes bless our voyages, our work, and our health and friendship.
The Fisherman.

[Image: k3oUTu9.png]

[Image: sato2.jpg]
--- VIDEO MESSAGE RECIEVED ---

Signal Loss: Low
Encryption Type: Symmetric Key
Sender ID: S-sha_01
Recipient ID: Tkbn_02

Subject: A request for your services.

Ryōshi - san!

Thank you for your message. Having no response from your conglomerate, I started to worry that you may have either rejected our proposal, or had trouble delivering requested goods planetside. I'm more than glad to hear that the shipment was succesfull, and awaits further processing. Please, forgive me for having any doubt in your enterprise's remarkable realiability.

Do those quantities satisfy our demands? According to the estimates, yes. In reality? Time will tell... Concerning the stabiline, a real threat of exceptional demand exists. Should that became a reality, we might be forced to look for other sources of that substance than discarded State Police reserves...

Concerning the payment... as neural net transactions are fairly easly traceable, I would like to to meet you, or one of your trusted operatives, in person, and transfer the cash. Additionaly, coordinates to our Kyushu outposts will be revealed during our short meeting.

~ The Nouka

--- MESSAGE ENDS ---