Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Official Event] - Dunkirk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
You won't be firing at static POB targets this time, any bomber weapons will do.
> The Council can be in trade event in Leeds.
> The Council can't be in battle event in Leeds.
> Exuse me, what the fuck?
Just look at how many ID's are there to pew Gallia. x)))) Guys pls. If you can count then you also can see the difference between Allied and Gallic side. Stop asking for additional IDs, it was stated they won't be added anyway.
(08-26-2019, 02:18 PM)Liberty.In Wrote: [ -> ]> The Council can be in trade event in Leeds.
> Exuse me, what the *****?

The Council's MO in the trade event was first and foremost to stop Gallia from evacuating personnel and serfs. As of this event, the former event will be concluded, and there will be no more people coming off of Leeds.
Can't attend, sadly. Still, looking forward to seeing Sombra's inevitable recording. (sun)
As long as CR can jump to Paris and guillotine King Charles the Last together with the Council in the next event...
(08-26-2019, 02:18 PM)Liberty.In Wrote: [ -> ]> The Council can be in trade event in Leeds.
> Exuse me, what the *****?

Maybe you will get your turn in IDF?
(08-26-2019, 02:19 PM)La'Row Wrote: [ -> ]Just look at how many ID's are there to pew Gallia. x)))) Guys pls. If you can count then you also can see the difference between Allied and Gallic side. Stop asking for additional IDs, it was stated they won't be added anyway.
Although my complaints are at the level of children-cry, but learn to make a list of those who can participate and who cannot.

The Council can do something in Bretonia, but in next event it can't.

Quote:Maybe you will get your turn in IDF?

Wow, you thought about Gallia.

There is nothing to do there. Instead of playing off Bretonia’s preparations for the Leeds invasion, as well as make events inside New Paris, you are playing back the Bretonia’s instant attack on Leeds.

Without preparation, without transfer of reinforcements. Who is fighting like that? In my opinion, a trading event on the preparation of Bretonia for an attack on Leeds, as well as an event on an attack on New Paris by the forces of the Council and their allies, would be appropriate. And only then, when the revolution consists, launch an attack on Leeds, being confident in victory.

You somehow strangely strive to end the war in one place, forgetting that all the same happens in another. Where are the events in France? There are already three major events in Bretonia, and nobody cares about Gallia. The Council would have long ago shot down the entire government in the basement and raised flags.
(08-26-2019, 02:19 PM)La'Row Wrote: [ -> ]Just look at how many ID's are there to pew Gallia. x)))) Guys pls. If you can count then you also can see the difference between Allied and Gallic side. Stop asking for additional IDs, it was stated they won't be added anyway.

There isn't much issue with the lack of certain IDs being able to participate, but more with the fact that certain IDs were chosen over others that have less reasoning to be able to participate over others.
I've stated it over and over again, and even to Justin directly, that the CR, in nearly every single aspect, has more reason to be a part of these events than any member of the LSF does inRP.

I have no dislike for the LSF, but it does stink seeing an Intel faction that's only recently gotten full access to Bretonia be part of these events instead of a long standing ally of the Bretonian Kingdom that has, time and again, stood by Bretonia for almost 10 years now.
(08-26-2019, 01:41 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Due to a lack of regional allies for the GRN side

They lack allies Sirius-wide. I hope there will be slots otherwise it will crash every 5 minutes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11