Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Stuart's Story (part 1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my story beginning from when i turned from just another Bounty Hunter into a recognised hero. It is told in third person so i rarely reffer to myself as "I"

"Come here darling"
"why mum?"
"i got somthing to show you."

Stuart shuffled down the stairs in a sleepy stupor as his mum was waiting at the door.
The house was a typical one; detached, two storey, a view screen and one of those old colonial radios.

As Stuart was waking up mid-stride, he saw the gleam in his mum's eyes.
"whats up, mum?"
"The reply to your application form is here!! And guess what? You are now a squadron leader in the command of 12 fighters!! How do you feel?!?!"
"Look at my face, I just woke up. I still can't believe im living with you."

After breakfast, Stuart went to work in his Piranha and was greeted by the huntsmen he was in charge of. Many were still bitter about his promotion. They were all whispering and gossiping about him bribing the Guildsman for the promotion. Of course he knew this was untrue, as he also knew that they were all jealous about his superior flying skills. He was only 15 but already he could outclass the Corsair pilots flying in Bretonia. Most of his pianha was made out of looted guns, armour and the odd vinyl. He even had the technical expertise to mount class 6 weapons on class 4 slots, though the power plant was always running on 110%. It was for this reason that he only used his piranha for assassinations; it looked harmless enough but was deadly for a short period before the power core shut down.

For patrols and other missions, he had his Manta. Not many Bounty Hunters had this fighter as it was extremely expensive. He was one of the privileged few who had gathered enough bounties to afford one and then outfit it with an antimatter torpedo and some weird alien guns which didnt drain power at all.

so whats on the list today asked Stuart
One of the envious intel officers smirked well..sir, we have the usual assassinations, some Molly who thinks he can take us, a Outcast passing through to Liberty and..
go on soldier
The smirk disappeared from his face. There is a special assignment meant for you and Cillian only. I havent read it and I dont intend too
Hand me the assignment

It was encapsulated in a very common-looking envelope. Stuart opened it and stared wide-eyed at the number at the bottom. It read simply:

You and Cillian are to proceed immediatly too planet Gran Cariana through the Dublin system. Upon entering the system, an informant of ours will direct you too the planet. Failure is NOT an option. You and Cillian will take a baby due to be born in a few days back to SiN|Tech labs in Cambridge. The baby belongs too an Outcast couple who go by the name of Lenne Stromguard and Telaris Pryde. You cannot refuse this mission. This is meant for your eyes only.

Upon the delivery of the test subject, you and Cillian will recieve 500 million credits

Stuart was out of the room in a flash with the keys to his shiny Manta. He took off in 15 minutes from the pad with a full load of everything the Manta could possibly carry. Missiles, Cruise Distruptors, Replacement guns and, of course, his fluffy dice. He even aquired for a very hefty price a discovery scanner. He had no idea why it was called that at the time but if it was better, he would pay anything within reason for it.

Many a time, Stuart had undocked from a base to find a firefight going badly outside. For him, it was a tedious waste of time to fight these Mollys but nevertheless, he engaged them. The 5 that were attacking were reduced too 3 in approximately six seconds. The others left decided too run and Stuart broke off to proceed to his main objective. He could taste that 500 million already..

Too be continued. All comments well received by me :laugh: !!
Can you tell me about any type errors if you see them :D
Not bad at all man! :) Look forward to seeing more.

I plan on utilizing some of Kristy's story aswell. Gives some good info on the past :)
Cool, now I can View it from the one of the Hunters..... :laugh:
See, I told you McNeo, try and believe, it's not so hard.
Thankyou for all your comments :D . i hope you enjoy the next chapter comming soon :P