Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: RNS-Sombre Destin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION..

[Image: GRN_Logo.png]
RECEIVER: RNS Sombre Destin, Commandant
PRIORITY: None
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
SIGNAL: STRONG
MESSAGE TYPE: Textual
loading message..

Bonjour, Commandant of Sombre Destin.

I'm Captaine Aliisa Lemaire of the RNS Leygues, probably you remember me from yesterday in Leeds, the information you gave about Amiral de Chanteloup has been rather.. stunning, as you called a crew of that Battlecruiser who was shooting the Natio Octavarium cruiser "puppets under Chanteloup express command", and I couldn't believe that she lost her mind to order the genocide of Leeds.. such thing is a war crime, I think you perfectly know what I'm talking about, and she does probably too.

By your talking yesterday, your surely against her, so do I. Do you plan on something against her, even more, do you know where is she, even? You said that her ship disappeared after New London battle, but, there's probably more to it. If you do plan something, you can count me in, Commandant.

I'm awaiting on your reply,
au revoir.

Aliisa Lemaire,
Captaine of Gallic Cruiser "Leygues"

..TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
29th August 742 A.G.S.
Battleship Dax
[Image: unknown_22.png]

Sender: Commandant Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: Captaine Aliisa Lemaire
Subject: La Trahison de Chanteloup et de son perroquet.

Salutations Capitaine Lemaire,

Oui we met very recently. You desire information about our former Amiral isn't it? I am glad to help you. I can't believe some of our soldiers are not yet aware of what's going on and that's how the war can be lost!

I am going to say what I think currently. You will also realize in what masquerade we're currently living in.

Chanteloup actually participated at the New London battle with her flagship Le Téméraire. I heard she fought with honor. You know what happened next to our forces around the planet so I won't detail this. Once our forces retreated in Leeds, the génocide of Leeds began. And from this moment, everything went wrong. I cannot believe that someone ordered such massacre on civilians. The situation in Gallia with the Révolution put our forces in Leeds almost cut off from any communications with the High Command.

Nonetheless, I managed to contact the Amiral Guillory but him too he was completely surprised and let me know that the orders from the Royal Chancellery were rares. So in your opinion, who could have ordered this? The higher ranked person in the Marine evidemment. Chanteloup herself. And that is no coincidence. Since the battle of New London she disappeared. Nobody knows where she is. One thing is sure: I don't think she's dead. Perhaps in exile in order to destroy the demon who took possession of her.

You must understand this. She dared to abandon her soldiers, letting them face their fate. Though I am not going to give up. I shall save my men and offer them a new future. And we'll bring justice soon.

Sincèrement

Marine Royale Gauloise, Commandant Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée

INCOMING TRANSMISSION..

PRIORITY: None
loading message..

Oh, thats a surprise, Commadant Pierre Vaillant.

I must thank for information, Le Téméraire has really disappeared.. and with that, she herself, Amiral Chanteloup, she must be somewhere near, Commadant, I can just feel it. About the "who could have ordered this?", well, we could ask King himself but hes god knows where running from Ile-De-France, and we are stuck here in Leeds waiting to get Blitzed by both Bretonia and Liberty. Who would have done it? I think Chanteloup, as yourself said, that is no coincidence, she could have left as she knew that there will be fury on her, hate and despair after information that she have ordered the planet bombardment, she is scared of her life, probably. If so she did.. then she made a war crime, and I want justice for every people who died on Leeds by her orders, we had our people there, not just Bretonias, as you probably know.

This is all, Commadant Vaillant.

Aliisa Lemaire,

INCOMING TRANSMISSION..

PRIORITY: HIGH
loading message..

Commadant Pierre Vaillant, this is Captaine Lemaire here.

It was quite a long time since we talked, Vaillant. Since we lost Leeds, I ordered my cruiser to move into Brittany to support Montmorency battlegroup, I was there would be some action, but I was wrong. I will get straight into the point, I have started hearing rumors about an unstable jumphole in Roussillon system, within Tarn Ice Field. I said to myself "why not try to check this out", so then I ordered my crew to move into Roussillon system. It took me some days, but when I arrived there, I checked whole icefield, only to find a jumphole in Falcon-Four of Tarn Ice Field. Since the ship was the part of GRI once, and director of secondary division gave me allowance to use a jumphole scanner long time ago, and we did just that, but it could only reveal if it's phase lined or not. The jumphole turned out to be unstable at the time, so I moved the cruiser to Rodez Outpost to refuel and send this message to you. Do you know, what it could mean? This could be a new connection, to new system, Vaillant.. think about it.

This is a chance to get new resources, Pierre, I recommend making an expeditionary force when the jumphole will go stable to traverse. I will attach the picture, of course.
Stay frosty out there and vigilant, our core worlds are getting into a mess.. I think you heard the news, already.
This is all.

Aliisa Lemaire,

7th September 742 A.G.S.
Battleship Montmorency
[Image: unknown_10.png]

Sender: Commandant Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: RNS Leygues, Captaine Aliisa Lemaire.
Subject: Your discovery.

Capitaine,

What you bring to me is certainly...interesting. I can't say precisely if we have any datas regarding this jump hole. Though I have not a personnal knowledge about it.

Gallia actually collapsed and the situation is confusing actually. I can't say what we are going to do for now. In any way, your orders are to stay within the Hébrides -Aquitane, Roussillon and Brittany- the time being. The current priority is not this jump hole but I keep that in mind.

If ever the situation gets better, we could imaine an operation where we could send some drones through this jump hole. We would then see if this one is really connected to another system, unknown or not. But I do agree with you regarding the possible opportunities that this can offer.

Sincèrement

Marine Royale Gauloise, Commandant Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée