Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Horizon Insights | From: Jerard Voncloud | RE: Medical Support for Pygar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 4048707_orig.jpg?169]
[Image: Velvet-V.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Jerard Voncloud
* Subject: Medical Assistance for Pygar
* Priority : 5
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

To the heads of Horizon Insights
My Name is Jerard Voncloud, i am the current coordinator for the Colonisation of Planet Pygar in Omicron Theta.
I am contacting you in regards to setting up our Medical Facilities and more importantly, a consistent supply of Medical supplies to the planet.
Although we have built the structures that are to become our Medical centres, they currently are only fitted with the most basic of equipment, mostly cannibalised from some of the transports and other ships used during the exodus from Gran Canaria.

We are fortunate that many of those who fled to Pygar are medical professionals in their own right and again we have the basic medical needs covered. However for Pygar to become a fully fledged Colony of its own we have to be set to handle more then just common illness' and injuries. People will be living here full time, and we will need fully functioning and well stocked Health centres if we are to succeed in calling Pygar home.

It is my hope that your company, with it already having some presence in the Omicrons, would be willing to Negotiate a deal to supply and build our Health sector's and ensure this vital step is completed for Pygar
Jerard Voncloud - Velvet Commander, The Black Kite's - Pygar Colonisation Coordinator

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

Signal received.

Source: Atka Research Station
Sender: Clint Brewer, President of Horizon Insights
Subject: Pygar Support
To: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication

Howdy. Name's Clint Brewer.

Pygar, Omicron Theta. Not a hard trip for us. Damn shame about Gran Canaria. Horizon'd be proud to help you out, of course.

So far we've been distributing common medical supplies through the Freeports, keeps everything easily accessible. Unfortunately, the kind of bulk inventory you'd need for new hospitals isn't usually on-hand at a secondary distributor like that. We should have no trouble diverting ships for some direct shipments to Pygar or Corfu.

Med-Stasis Bands have been in shorter supply, and with the batch that's been earmarked for New London, I'm not entirely sure we have any to spare. I'll see what we can rustle up, though; I think CRS has been ramping up production.

What I'm not entirely clear on is what other supplies you may need, and the exact scope of the project. So y'all lay out what you need and how much of it, and we'll quote you a price.

Message ends.

[Image: 4048707_orig.jpg?169]
[Image: Velvet-V.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Jerard Voncloud
* Subject: Medical Assistance for Pygar
* Priority : 5
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Mr Brewer
I very much appreciate the expediency of your reply.
As you rightly stated about the the more common medical supplies, the amount we would need would essentially clear out the stock of local Freeports, and we would not wish to leave them without their own Medical supplies hence the request for direct supply.

What we would like to see supplied are as follows
  • Pharmaceuticals
  • Polymers
  • Nanotubes
  • Lasers
I'm told these are the Essentials at this time. I do not expect your company to provide ALL of these items its just a list of whats asked for right now. I do not have exact number just yet, so if you can confirm for the time being that you can acquire these items whilst my team on the ground get me the details.

In regards to the Med-Stasis Bands, we can make do without those if they are urgently needed elsewhere. Once they become more readily available we can look into their purchase.
Jerard Voncloud - Velvet Commander, The Black Kite's - Pygar Colonisation Coordinator

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

Signal received.

Source: Atka Research Station
Sender: Clint Brewer, President of Horizon Insights
Subject: Pygar Support
To: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication

Pharmaceuticals, that'll be easy. Our plant on Denver's been cranking them out. Just gotta get past those crazy Hackers. If we're making our shipments to Corfu, I know the typical going rate. Add five hundred per unit to cover the time of the diverted transports and we're golden.

Polymers ain't any harder, especially since we can get those without any of the sniffers going after us. Corfu's typical rate's a bit lower, but it's a shorter trip - same deal, add half a grand and it's fine.

Nanotubes, though... we can't get a good deal on those anywhere. Y'all gonna have to put up at least a grand per crate as a bonus to make it worth the fuel.

As for lasers, Ageira's charging out the ass for those things. Corfu's standing offer is lower than what Detroit wants for them. Probably using them for the war. I think we can fit one Bison-load into the budget at 1500 per crate, but that's about it.

Message ends.