Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SIRIUS WIDE COMM : To all houses and organisations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

<<<<<<<<THIS IS A SIRIUS WIDE TRANSMISSION>>>>>>>>

ENCRYPTED PROTOCOL... ID ...... XY129-W....

Greetings to every house in Sirius who .......

Dislikes the outcast brothers and their allies...

My name is Lord Seth Diablo and I am the Leader of the OUTCAST RAIDERS.....

You may be wondering where the HELL we have been ....

Well lurking in the shadows of our organisation were some doubters who we have had to filter out of our ranks and initiate a number of new operatives.

So without further a do I am here to announce that we are fully operational and looking for support and also maybe a few more operatives on our way too.

As announced in a previous communication before our little problem in the ranks we are planning to disrupt areas where we are not appreciated and also cause as much havoc as we can.

Launching surprise attacks on supply lines and also interrogating pilots who try to enter such systems to find out where their loyalty lies and if they think we should continue our disruption and also take a few donations along the way.

This being said we have a small force of ships at present but i am sure that the new people i have tried to recruit from the shadows will join us in droves.

It is about time that all Outcast brothers start to realise that we need a bit of stability to our lives and stop tyranny by these houses who think they have power enough to suppress our lives into submission and continue to see us roll over time after time.

No more rolling over so my Outcast brothers sisters and allies work with us or support us to make sure our destiny is decided by us and us alone and not the governments and houses who think they have the right to continue to push us further and further away from what we deserve.....

And we deserve RECOGNITION........FREEDOM........And a way for us to live and survive and make our lives more prosperous...

the Outcast raiders will also seek to distribute cardamine sirius wide and bring more and more converts to our cause and we will endeavour to be the best at what we do.

Any smuggling and cartel organisations are welcome to contact us and we will aid them and hopefully help them to distribute the Outcast way of life to people who want to convert and help us in our ultimate cause........WHICH IS ............

AHHHHHHH now that would be telling would'nt it now..

Announcements from our organisation will be few and far between because as i say we operate a tight organisation and we strike fast and we strike hard and depending on the situation we will TERMINATE non compliance pilots who disrespect us and our purposes.

WELLLLL.... for now i think that will do

BEWARE ....... TAKE CARE ...... YOUR'E NOT SAFE OUT THERE

SEE YA ALL VERY SOON SIRIUS.............

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Tactical Operations

Sr. Agent 'Tracer'

Outcast:

Try me, bitch.

Senior Agent 'Tracer'
Agent in Command
Dept. of Tactical Operations

Attached files: [1]

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

<<<<<<<<THIS IS A SIRIUS WIDE TRANSMISSION>>>>>>>>

ENCRYPTED PROTOCOL... ID ...... XY129-W....

WELL....well....well........

A nice reply already from one of the organisations who ........well.......

I dont really want to comment at all....

I suppose actions will be a better response to this and may i say that we would have expected more replies so obviously i am waiting for all the others to reply..........

OR have they lost thier tongues or even their nerves..........

WELL ...... I suppose we will see.......

BEWARE ....... TAKE CARE ...... YOUR'E NOT SAFE OUT THERE

SEE YA ALL VERY SOON SIRIUS.............

[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

Whoever you are

What the actual ****?

Lord Moka
|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| Transmission incoming |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

[Image: oD5XYve.png]
[Image: Kyl3YV1.png][Image: kmwLcwp.gif][Image: vFtzjqP.png]
[Image: xjoLqww.png]

Carrier ID: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron | Carrier: Open Latino frequences | Description: Nice bags

Pink bags

Caramba, Senor! *mouth open*

What a nice pink message! We will have to use pink plastic bags for you and your loco followers especially, instead of standard black ones.

*presses a button with his hairy macho hand to end comm. Button cracked with pink eyeburns*

[Image: y5XXR2k.png]

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| No Carrier at all |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|
[Image: 39e73fdb73.png]

⧫ Right in your house
⧫ Below the bed
⧫ 28/08/826
⧫ FROM: Inquisitor "Darkness"
⧫ TO: Noisy Outcast

The hell is wrong with you?

No really.. the hell is wrong with you? Just stay around Malta and be a good boy who keeps quiet, yes?
Unless you really want to end up in a pink plastic bag like Ladron suggested.

Stay at home or get turned into dust.

Inquisitor "Darkness"
The Order Overwatch

ID: Yunoki Misaki
Recipient: Outcast Raiders
Subject: Nani

Konnichiwa,

I see alot of pink. I stopped reading halfways because my eyes started bleeding.
Can this be categorised as ocular terrorism?

Squad leader
Yunoki Misaki
[Image: NJwS8XV.jpg]

ID: Ducky
Protocol: RoastingDuck
Encryption: Quack

WUUUTTTT????
Sender: Sarissa-chan
Recipient: Raiders (?)
Subject: That's heresy

[Image: 2VBskihuAp4.jpg]
[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: wFdjUzP.png]
[Image: tGPptU8.gif]

Identification: Hayashi Aiko
Subject: Bakayarou Outcasts

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Aisatsu,

. . . Pfft, this is a joke right? It must be, surely?

Who are you again? I don't know who you're supposed to represent, but I sincerely invite you to keep the hell out of Kusari, away from our allies and out of our business. If you so much as breathe near Dragon space, I'll personally space you.

I hope the other Maltese groups and our dearest Chrysanthemum companions have no issue with this?

Shindekudasai,
Hayashi Aiko
Dragon of Nakai Clan.

Pages: 1 2 3 4