Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: » To: Samura Heavy Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DJ5IPSl.png]

29th of August, 826 A.S.
[Image: dvficzP.png]

» Sender ID: James Percival, CEO
» Recipient: Samura Heavy Industries, Business Management
» Origin of signal: Planet Manhattan, New York system

Esteemed managers of Samura:

My name is James Percival, CEO of Future Technologies and Innovations, short FuTech. Allow me to introduce my company before I get to the point. FuTech is dedicated to the construction of highly intelligent androids and the development of their A.I. We have recently started mass-producing our machines to the public, which requires a lot more materials than the sponsors that accompanied to this point were ready to pay for. The reason I am reaching out to you is that we are in need of Quantum Multiplexors.

Samura offers the best price for this commodity on Misaki Station. FuTech would like to be allowed docking on your station to buy this commodity.

I would be grateful for a swift answer.
[Image: T5KOwgP.png]

James Percival
Chief Executive Officer
Future Technologies and Innovations

End of Transmission

[Image: XbnqPRa.png]
[Image: Samura_Logo_mantra.png]

[Image: Post_Separator_03.png]

Konnichiwa Mr. James Percival, CEO of Future Technologies and Innovations.

We are honored that your contact, because in addition to making us understand the importance of our products in the design of your company, we are also pleased to know that Artificial Intelligence Technology is in constant intellectual enrichment in the science that motivates them.
When it comes to supplying Quantum Multiplexors, we have no problem increasing production so we can serve you the amount you need, just let us know how much you need.
As for docking at our Misaki Station, we have already sent a document to the Directors of the same to receive you with due respect as we have also been respected at Liberty House.
As such, we await your ships and we are sure to have overnight accommodation and entertainment for your crew while in our seasonal jurisdiction.

Sayonara,

[Image: C1Lzbrv.png]
2IC of Samura Heavy Industries

[Image: DJ5IPSl.png]

15th of September, 826 A.S.
[Image: dvficzP.png]

» Sender ID: James Percival, CEO
» Recipient: Samura Heavy Industries, Business Management
» Origin of signal: Planet Manhattan, New York system

Dear Mr. Kamimura:

On behalf of FuTech, I thank you for your permission. We will be sure to honor it. Additionally, I want your company to know that it is always welcome to obtain any of our current android models, the RZ-200 Transport Model, as well as the SC-500 Security Model would fit well into your transportation and security division. You may admit or decline this offer as you consider right, our Neural-Net store[1] is always open to you. Thank you again.

Yours sincerely
[Image: T5KOwgP.png]

James Percival
Chief Executive Officer
Future Technologies and Innovations

End of Transmission

[Image: XbnqPRa.png]