Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FROM : Lord Diablo>>TO: Liberty Citizens and Security
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: n4PN24U.jpg]
"I am Leader of the OUTCAST RAIDERS"
Quote:"ATTENTION RAIDERS.......Listen carefully

"The Outcast Raiders will raid cargo transports........WILL..make it uncomfortable for certain parties to safely traverese the Sirius Systems"

"As we raid we take your cargo ...If you adhere you leave with your life"

"Defy the offer and you will not leave in one piece"

All Raiders : " We agree oh Lord Diablo and follow your orders"

TO : Liberty and all Security Forces...........
Well.......You probably all know who I am now and who I represent.......

I have tossed away my Sirius wide transmissions for now and will taunt the ones that WE as raiders are willing to plunder....

SO.....straight to the point I will get ..... Yesterday my Raiders including myself took to our ships and did a little tester mission in a system bordering LIBERTY .....HA HA .... of all places you may be wondering .. and of course normally security is quite tight in this area but what I will say is ...... You must have all been napping or just plain lazy to even come and do your patrols.......

So plundering we did do ..... some miniscule transports were plundered for token stuff and also a DSE ship decided to run from my Battle Transport and take haven in a no fly area ......Well once caught up to I proceeded to ask him for his cargo and he willingly obliged ..... for.... If he had travelled further he would have been stopped by some of my associates......

Anyway LIBERTY pilots and SECURITY FORCES.....I was really disappointed with the turn out ....but for a first plundering mission we were successful and traversed a couple of systems to finally dock and sell our wares and feed our hungry crews and still have some credits left for spare......

SO this is how it will be .........dont know where ....dont know when ......

BUT WE WILL BE BACK SOON.....

==Transmission Terminated==

Be Aware Sirius
LORD DIABLO