Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Bretonia Intelligence Service : Agent Skirka, James.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gCVX9oF.png]
Samura Keiretsu paramilitary wing Nana Roku, colorized, 826 A. S.
This is us™

Hello, Skirka James. I'm transferring you this message, as I said I would.
Feel free to call my superior, Agent Majin, for any inquiries you may have. She will be delighted to assist you.
No, really. Call now.

Moreover, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your assistance in this ordeal. I was expecting to end up in a Bretonian cell by now.
I encourage you to push the subject of mutual cooperation with my superior. This could lead to stunning results!

Hoping to meet you soon in New London system again,
Agent "Red Princess".

PS: No, that was just a joke. Actually I wish we Bretonia Intelligence Service and Kusari Naval Intelligence will cooperate to mitigate the gap that coumpounded between our two great Houses since the beginning of Seto War.
PS2: This is not my real name.
PS3: I think my wing-mate was willing to get acquainted better with you. Will you take up the gauntlet on that one, Skirka-san? I would personally advise you not to. But you Bretonians love impossible deeds, do you not.

[Image: 7jyS0we.png]

Konbanwa, Majin,
Long time no see!

Have a look at this mess
[Image: Zz9Jkqy.png]

Since we had this wonderful ceasefire enacted with House Rheinland, I took it on myself to go ahead of return to my Intel gathering scheme in House Bretonia.

Not that commanding Hyono's tenth squadron was boring or something, make no mistake, and perhaps I could have kept on waiting for something to happen but eh... What can I say.
Besides, we had an errand with Hayashimura not so long ago and I think that angered some people. More about that later.

But let's focus on today's matter.

It appears Gallic Royal Navy has finally launched their big offensive on planet New London. Turns out the high orbit is full of debris and wrecks of various origins. Casualties have been high on both sides, if you ask me.

But still I guess one could say this battle was won by House Bretonia and House Liberty. I guess that supergate project was very useful, in the end - I sent a memo to you about that little detail, right?

[Image: unEReoV.png]

I'm counting the points anyway.

From the six Gallic Royal Navy Battle-groups deployed in New London system, at least two have been severely crippled:
- Battle-group Castres : the battleship wreck is floating in New London high orbit.
- Battle-group Le Cendre : Ditto.

Meanwhile, Baffies have lost battleship Suffolk while Norfolk was recalled from Cambridge system and Essex was re-positioned from Dublin system.

No doubt Mollies will appreciate that move, not to mention Cambridge system becoming open bar for Corsario Empire...

Meanwhile, Norfolk appeared to have moved to Southampton wreck with Battle-group Ottawa.
Speaking of which, Liberty Navy has currently two battleships in high orbit: Alma and Concord.

And that's pretty much all the news I could get about New London system...

[Image: LkmtUgX.png]

Even Kogen Jien didn't try to pull that one

[Image: V8K4APG.png]

[Image: LUwk3oD.png]

Now let's talk about Seto system.

Would you look at that. These are Gallic Royal Navy destroyers, positioned in a classic orbital blocus formation and oh. Yes.
They are bombarding Leeds.

I guess Royal Navy got tired of that cleansing operation going on planet-side. There is a lot of people trying to save as many people as they can before the planet turns into Hell. Ended up helping a Privateer one time or two as of late in that regard. Who would have thought.

Sounds pretty clear there will still be a lot of souls stuck on Leeds when things collapse though. Perhaps House Kusari should help? What do you think, Majin?

By the way...
I incidentally come to you with a request.
You see... Gathering all this Intel is dangerous, and it turns out I met some stupid Lane Hacker who pretty much ruined my ship.
So. Care sending me a couple of mechs to fix it, please?

Some credits wouldn't hurt either. I mean, the hull is pretty damaged.
That would be nice if they could show up on the Barrier next Sunday and talk to that Barman person "Dyke". He will give them a rendez-vous point in House Bretonia Sovereign space.

I hope you're not planning to send some rookies, Majin, you hear me?
Please do that for me.

Cordially,
Akai Hime.
[Image: SIS_logo_perfect_1.png]

To Commander Akai Hime

Suffice to say that your little trip into Bretonia was not a most welcome sight, none the less making the best of a bad situation is all that is left open to us. We appreciate you forwarding this report to us, it will be sent to Director Steiner who will no doubt send his regards to your commanding officer in due course.

Regards,
J. Skirka
H.M.S.I.S

[Image: m85lB37.png]