Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kruger|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZQqnfOz.png]

[Image: Fa093fr.png]

Name: Captain Mell Reidman
Subject: Visit

Evening, gentlemen.

I've been instructed by the Admiralty Board of the Bretonian Armed Forces to initiate a first touch contact with your corporation, regarding DT Fuel. As you probably already heard on the wire, Gran Canaria or Sydney and its reserves of Deuterium, now sit in the hands of Bretonia, and with the end of the war there is a need for cost-efficient technologies. And this is where I got called.

DTF is one of those technologies under analysis. Your Mannheim station, according to the latest, is producing DT Fuel as an alternative to H-Fuel, but due to its specific technical requirements, there aren't that many engines running on it, with not even an engine line being produced for it. Adaptations aren't kosher, as it brings heavy cost both in time and budget wise. The proposition is the following to peek your interest. If Bretonia does start to mass produce engines capable of running on DTF, your revenue will increase. Bigger demand, bigger market, more credits for your corporation. Obviously trade deals will follow, no doubt, as it will interest both Bretonia as you.

However, I am asking to visit Mannheim, to check upon the manufacturing procedures and plants that you have running and to appraise the technological and logistical viability of starting a new line of DTF engines for Bretonia.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Reidman.

Krüger Mineralien
VIDEO CONFERENCE

To: Captain Mell Reidman
From: Vorsitzender Kaiser Kramer, stellv. Vorsitzende Valentina von Thielau
Subject:Your Query

Guten Tag
Good Day Captain. Due to the nature of your enquiry we would prefer to discuss such matters with the parties inolved directly.

With regards to Deuterium, Kruger Mineralien is actively mining Deuterium. We would be interested cost effective supplies of more.
As to your Queries on DT-Fuel .
I would presume that you are aware that the fuel is a restricted good in Rheinland ,used mainly by the military and considered contraband.
Kruger, is the only manufacturer of DT-fuel in Sirius, I believe you would understand that a casual "tour" of our production facitities is a major breach of security. This we not be able to allow. However , you say you would like to produce DT-Fuel engines. This is a subject Kruger is willing to discuss.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorstandsvorsitzender, Kaiser Kramer
stellv. Vorsitzende, Valentina von Thielau

Krüger Vorstand

[Image: 7w0JMaz.png]
[Image: ZQqnfOz.png]

[Image: Fa093fr.png]

Name: Captain Mell Reidman
Subject: Visit

Evening.

I do understand the necessity for security, and that ain't a deal breaker here. Was half expecting that the reply to that specific request would be like so. As for increasing the numbers in your supply chain of Deuterium, I'm certain that the boys upstairs will like the prospect of a future trade deal regarding supplying your DT-Fuel manufacturing lines. I'll be sure to bring it up, have no fear.

As for designing and building a full on DT capable line of engines, to kick-start it at least, I would need 5000 tons of the product in Aland. Obviously, if legal permits are required with both governments, just say the word and we'll get right on it.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Reidman.