Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: BAF || FROM: Maltese Hispania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: BU7dlK2.png]
Incoming Message

[Image: R9Twrlx.gif]

Sender:
Recipient:
Subject:
Leonardo de Silva
Esteemed Representative of BAG
IMG and Enclave

Dear Sir or Madam,

Recently some of our forces commenced an offensive against IMG to pacify Tau 37. Throughout the operation we faced a disturbing sight: IMG working with Enclave. The proofs are enclosed herein below.

This news is disturbing as it shows that IMG are pursuing their previous diplomatic path of siding with Gallia. It is understandable they try to find any ally to protect what they think is theirs and yet siding with war criminals is still concerning. I do realise that Bretonia right now is not in condition to assist us strongly, but perhpas a presence of one expeditionary battlegroup would be beneficial for us all as it will send a message to the IMG and Enclave about our readiness to cooperate after the war and to acquire some strategic intel for Bretonia as to how the doctrine of Enclave works now that they are limited in their resources.

Hispanian side is ready to finance Bretonia to carry out this operation.

We are looking forward to your reply.

**Secured Database with Proofs**

Respetuosamente,
Leonardo de Silva

End of Message

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]
Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Tequila sunrise

[Image: y0KWRKG.gif]

Representative Leonardo de Silva,

A pleasure.

What you have provided us with is what looks like a sighting in Tau-37 of Enclave forces. The evidence is not quite complete proof of cooperating with IMG, but it certainly raises a great deal of suspicion on the part of IMG. The cynic in me suggests IMG are indeed guilty of working with Enclave, I do not understand why Enclave would be in Tau-37 if not to help their friends.

I cannot act with much fervor on such evidence, but I will do two things.

1. I will send some minor forces, to investigate Enclave involvement and engage Enclave forces along with their IMG allies (if that is the case)

2. I will attempt to contract some mercenaries to act on BAFs behalf in that far flung system.

Based on further developments our commitment will change. I do have concerns about supplies, and may contact other allies for assistance in setting up our borderworld patrol forces' logistics, any supplies locally you can provide will be helpful.

Also, if you wish to finance the mercenaries, make an anonymous donation to the discretionary BAF budget and it will find its way to the pockets of forces helping you in Tau-37.

I don't care where Enclave go, our revenge will know no bounds.

Regards,

Admiral John Redmond
Dreadnought Venerable, Battlegroup Essex
Bretonian Armed Forces

Transmission Terminated
Subject: Evidence

IMG|
MRG|
B}-
MdG/-
\*/~
RNS-