Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Liberty Navy Admiralty // BAF Admiralty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]
Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Rum Mule

[Image: y0KWRKG.gif]

Admirals of the Liberty Navy,

The BAF Admiralty has received from a surprising source, evidence of the Independent Miners Guild fighting along-side Gallic Enclave forces in the far northern system of Tau-37, the very same forces that conducted the genocide on New London, and Leeds, destroyed the Ottawa in their retreat from Leeds and still threatens California with the battlegroup there.

I have attached the evidence submitted to me by the source. I will not attempt to hide the fact that it is the Outcasts that submitted this to us. If it were just their word I would hesitate to trust the drug-barons on it, but I have received photographic evidence which is harder to deny. They obviously have interest in undermining IMG, which is why they went out of their way to get this to us.

The evidence is not perfect, which is why I have taken to sending some patrols up north to gather first-hand evidence. I will share what reports come in from my patrols when they arrive.

<Evidence 1>
<Evidence 2>

Not that we needed much excuse to dislike the IMG with their recent actions, but working with the Enclave is an unforgivable offense as far as Bretonia is concerned. It would even seem factions such as the ALG and even the Bounty Hunters Guild were working alongside the Enclave, in a strange twist.

Regards,

Admiral John Redmond
Dreadnought Venerable, Battlegroup Essex
Bretonian Armed Forces

Transmission Terminated