Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius-wide Transmission <open replies>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Golden Chrysanthemum
Gen'an Cell

[Image: iHaHiX2.png]

Women of Kusari,

Free yourself from the tyranny of the government. Break free of the oppression. Take back your own individuality and reject the confinement which is placed on you. Resist the doctrines placed on you. Be more.

Men think they have power over women. That they can control us and poison our souls. They try to suffocate us and subject us to their will. But they are wrong. They have a false sense of security. This weakens them and makes us stronger.

We will rise above ourselves and our rebellion will continue to grow.

We will endure. We are the GC.

Channel left open to replies

[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

Genan Cells

Why did this end up in my inbox? I do not appreciate your spam.

Don't do it again.

Lord Moka

ID: Ikeda Yume
Recipient: Lord Moka
Subject: Spam

Lord Moka,

This is a general transmission that is targeted at all frequences so we reach a broad audience. However the Rogues are hardly the ones that should complain after the spam we received from that Medusa person.

Just close this channel and you are done with it.

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume

Insolent women

I would hardly call that spam.

What I saw was two individuals having ago at another.
A conversation. Obviously, I'll grant you some leniency
being that Libertonian is not your first language.

Lord Moka

ID: Ikeda Yume
Recipient: Lord Moka
Subject: Spam

If snakeface was polite about it, we would have listened. However she decided it was smart to try and order around an organisation that is created to fight against people trying to order us around.

I am sad to hear that talking to two people have upset her. I didn't realise Rogues have become this soft in the time since our last meeting.

Messages without value are still considdered spam, even in Kusari.

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume
[Image: ZCMtxeR.png]
Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Unbreakable
Origin: CLASSIFIED
ID: Admiral Miles Prower
Subject: Terrorist Spam

Scumbags and terrorists alike,

I see some trash has made it past my spam filters. Tell you what, terrorists, send something like this to me again, and I'll send a strike team to whatever hole you reside in and rid Sirius of more terroristic scumbags. And don't worry, I have the people in your region to make it happen.

Integrate into society like normal people, terrorists.

Admiral Miles Prower
5th Fleet, Liberty Navy

Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ❀ From: 「Suzuki Akina」
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ❀ To: 「Terrorists」
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ
Ξ Ξ Ξ Ξ ❀ Subject: 「--」

Kon'nichiwa murderers, terrorists, and undesirables.

Honestly, I was hesitant to even respond to this, as I'm constantly on call to keep the Empire safe from the likes of you, but seeing as I feel it's directed at me as much as it is every other poor woman who gets this in their neural-net inbox, consider your propaganda read and documented.

I can't tell you how unimaginably hard it is to live in Kusari. The rampant male dominance that never happens, the constant peer judging because of terrorists who believe in a sexist-dominated society, the countless drug raids due to immoral religious nuts who feel the need to corrupt Kusari. Most of why I stay is because of the Chrysanthemum terrorism bloc, and their tireless effort to make each and every hard working woman in the Empire look like a potential suicide bomber. It helps remind me that I'm doing good in the eyes of the Kusari people, and that what I do prevents other people from being dragged into a life of lies, deceit, and unwarranted hatred. I pity every poor woman who sees themselves as expendable for the sake of the women of Kusari society, especially the ones who sincerely don't even look like they know what they're doing. They don't deserve that life, and I as well as every other Kusarian woman don't deserve to endure that.

I already lost my sister to you morons. I don't need to lose anyone else.

Suzuki Akina
Junsa-bucho, Kusari-shū keisatsu

*indescribable muttering*

Ha!

That's ripe coming from a bunch of women.
Women who shelter and betray their sisters.

Shall we consider this the ending of our friendship?

Lord Moka

*indescribable muttering*

Ha!

That's ripe coming from a bunch of women.
Women who shelter away and betray their sisters.

Shall we consider this the ending of our friendship?

Lord Moka
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Templar ONYX STATUETTE
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: YMmXOYS.png]
Onyx Statuette here, Covenant of Auxesia.

That's a bad habit to read every message I receive, but I'll confess - this time I read everything and I actually liked this pamphlet. Too bad I am almost 70 years old and have grandchildren, maybe if I was a woman, I could understand more on this topic. This saddens me a little bit, Kusarian women are beautiful, full of energy and have great potential. And yet, for some reasons which I don't understand, you are fighting your own people. Just don't tell me, that I am thinking with , ugh, "patriarchal stereotypes" or something.
Anyway, I see a lot of people responding to this message, even governments and navy admirals. Can someone be helpful here and explain me - how do I block such 'Sirius-wide' transmissions or make them go to designated "spam" folder?

Onyx Statuette, out.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Pages: 1 2 3