Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Phone Call to: Corsairs Chief Engineers [TBH Encryption]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| TRANSMISSION READY FOR SNACK |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

[Image: Kyl3YV1.png][Image: 0Z7RSJT.jpg][Image: vFtzjqP.png]
[Image: xjoLqww.png]

Carrier ID: Pita "La Aspiradora" Ladron | Carrier: Open Corsair frequency | Description: New sofa for the TITAN - the ship

Remodeling the furniture

*Pita is immovable and slowly blinking with her small eyes. Two minutes later she talks*

"I lost my time"...That's what you were thinking, right? Tell you what. I LOST my time, not YOU! What was that...two minutes? Two maldita minutes! WHO developed these Titans junk, uh? Name me the person discriminating the ordinary people like me! How princesses "como yo" are supposed to fly? Don't laugh! I've lost twenty four hours! Twenty four tonto hours desperately trying to insert myself in my own ship and it's tiny...little...gracioso cockpit with no success! When you do exactly what I've done these past hours YOU will be the one sitting like that with exactly the same expression as mine!

*Takes one of the many cups from the corsair food table in front of her and swallows it all - including the bowl. Claps happily and continues.*

I am at peace...I will breathe - that's what my psychotherapist told me to do, not that it helps, before realizing his efforts are in vain. Later he jumped off a random cliff but anyway. So...let's talk business. Director or Master or whatever title you hold dear representing you as the top hermano of the Crete's engineers teams that play dices and cards in their work time and sleep happily hidden somewhere in their free time...yes these harmanos...organize a school meeting with them and solve my problemas! I want you to eviscerate my TITAN's seat and replace it with something more appropriate for my tastes...something like this but bigger wait...maybe you should add more diversity to the model of my new sofa like... this . Hold on a second...am I an engineer to be bothered with these stuff? Guess what...I AM NOT. So, you do the thinking and I will do the eating - in this way both sides would be satisfied and would be doing their duty flawlessly!

*Takes few of the many cups from the corsair food table and swallows them all - including the bowls. Chewing she continues as the food drops from her mouth with every word.*

As you can see I have all the time I need to complete my "work" here...few more minutes to be exact...but you don't! You have to solve my problemas as soon as possible otherwise I would not be able to fly my papito's toys! *throws several empty bowls around her breaking several windows and whatnot* Work, work or else El Comisario - my estupido papito - will tie you all to some rods and organize a party to throw his many nutella collector's edition jars at you for free while you sing the hymn of Bretonia on the Cambridge's cows language!

*With pain tries to reach the famous Ladron mass-produced button located even on this small apartment's phone. Button breaks instantly over the huge mass in just one finger and leaves a small smoke trail*

[Image: BlEzH6z.png]

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| TRANSMISSION CONSUMED |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|
Sender: Alexander, The Brotherhood
Encryption: Mucho strong
Recipient: Pita "La Aspiradora" Ladron
Topic: El Titan Renovations

Saludos Pita "La Aspiradora" Ladron,

I hope I am not interrupting anymore of your vital and important work, but you have my deepest condolences for your troubles entering your standard fit M10 Titan. I am sure with the time you lost, The Brotherhood and the Empire at large lost many hours of hard work that we will no doubt have to work overtime to recover. However, I do have some good news for you. After I first saw your message, I yelled at our engineers to fix this, and they have built a prototype cockpit for you to try out in your Titan. You should find the control scheme easily maps from the standard cockpit to this new one, with enlarged space for entry and exit vectors, and a refurbished escape pod, should Pepe drop too many mines in front of you. Perhaps if you bring your Titan to Rhodes, we can have it installed and do some test flights. Or well, someone bring it to Rhodes at least....

Respetuosamente,

Alexander O.

The Brotherhood
Rhodes Shipyard, Omicron Gamma

Transmission Terminated...
|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| Sair Phone RINGING - Pauses - RINGING again |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

[Image: RZ2qQJo.jpg]

Carrier ID: Pita "La Aspiradora" Ladron | Carrier: Open Corsair frequency | Description: El Titan Renovations

Prototype cockpit

*Pita is sitting on a sofa inside her small and ravaged apartment, willingly provided by Comisario, in planet Crete. Her father would not want his princess-baby-hija to bring havoc on the dangerous streets of the corsair cities while desperately looking for already limited foot rations that any corsair out there would kill to steal. She is happy of her father's gifts - a new ship, a new apartment some double rations for start and whatnot. What more to ask for when your refrigerator is full and your apartment peacefully empty - if we don't count the big phone on the table - in front of the sofa - and her massive...ambitions to remain happy and polite for a minute before she goes to the kitchen to eat a refrigerator or two.*

Buenas noches, Alexander O.Oo....oOLEE! Ole, Ole, Oleeee! Mucho nice design! Mucho Ladronish! I love it! Мuchas gracias!

Jokes aside...you could do better. But I am hungry and the people out there are waiting for me to steal their precious cookies and nutella boxes, so hurry up and propose something more...enhanced instead of an empty egg shell and we shall have a deal! I am tired to sit on this sofa and waiting, and doing nothing, and...I can get fat you know! Do you have any idea the efforts needed to reduce few tons? I hope you don't.

Anyway, It is already late here so, I will be going for a twelve hours nap in my small bedroom while you are motivating the hermanos in Rhodes to complete my cockpit'o project'o. Aww by the way If I wake up tomorrow I promise to bring you my ship. It is shining new, untouched - just like my papito's sisters - my tiny aunts. *laughs loudly* Muchas gracias por tu arduo trabajo!

*Presses happily the phone's red button with her massive mach-eta finger to end the call. Button happily shrugs inside it's aperture and remains there hidden and safe. Button thinks: " I hope she won't find me here!"*

[Image: UgCtS0w.gif]

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| PHONE SMASHED but still in ONE PIECE |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|
Sender: Alexander, The Brotherhood
Encryption: Mucho strong
Recipient: Pita "La Aspiradora" Ladron
Topic: El Titan Renovations

Saludos Pita "La Aspiradora" Ladron,

I see you are a women of refined taste, so I have had a talk with those engineers over at Rhodes about how to design a cockpit fitting of your heighten fashion sense. With many long hours and extra coffee rations, they have produced several new designs for you to choose from. Here you can one of our standard design cockpits, but the engineers knew it held promise for your new ship, so they came to me with this much more spacious design, that they hope you will find to meet your elite requirement. As you can see, the extra, unnecessary second seat has been stripped out, converting the cockpit into a more modern, open piloting design. From your seat here, you can see all available buttons and features of the cockpit, including a brand new multi-ration station, made using cutting edge technology on Rhodes, to keep our pilots (thats you) fueled and ready for combat for the empire at a moments notice. Further more, they have, fresh out of the factories on Crete, a new fold-out bed built into the seat, letting you rest your weary eyes between long patrols on the edges of Corsair space. Also, with your permission, the engineers would like to install this prototype emergency survival kit on your ships ejector systems, should the worst come to happen and Pepe drop another mine in front of your ship again.

Respetuosamente,

Alexander O.

The Brotherhood
Rhodes Shipyard, Omicron Gamma

Transmission Terminated...
|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| Sair Phone RINGING - Pauses - RINGING again |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

[Image: RZ2qQJo.jpg]

Carrier ID: Pita "La Aspiradora" Ladron | Carrier: Open Corsair frequency | Description: El Titan Renovations

Prototype cockpit

*Pita grin in front of the phone's camera while holding a small taco. Early this morning around at 13:00 pm she ordered a "Taco Sair-Snack-Pack" from the local shop nearby. The table in front of her was full of delicious and absolutely unhealthy food rations. Yesterday Comisario came to visit his daughter but minute later he left the small apartment with screams and angry red-tanned face. Unluckily for him and luckily for Pita his credit card fell from one of the many hidden small pockets of his "Combat Fool Armor". Naturally all these treats, ordered for snack before breakfast, were paid with her papito's credit card. Being extra happy as if she was accomplished something extraordinary she continues*

Hola de nuevo Alexander Oooo! Мuchas gracias! This time I am serious, hermano. I love these innovations and I will definitely order them installed on my tiny Titan. There is but one huge mistake your engineer's have done. This bed is single...I might be a lonely princess for now but who knows *chuckles* I already have an eye on someone special...anyway. I want this bed to be double - not only because of the possibilities it will offer but also because it is too small for my...tastes. Si?? Rest gear, equipment modifications and additions are fine. *waving with Pepe Ladron's credit card between her massive fingers* "My" card is eagerly awaiting to serve its purpose and pay for all this. *laughs heavily and drops few tacos on the floor. Bends to pick them up, revealing an astonishing view to her mach-eta's balconies. Returns the tacos on the table with huge care as if they were her babies.*

When I am done here will come to Rhodes for the installation procedures. Gracias, gracias...and adios!

*Rapidly presses the phone's red button with her massive mach-eta finger to end the call. Button was crushed inside it's aperture and remains there speechless. Capable only of thinking, button thought: "Maldicion! She hits harder than the Macho!"*

[Image: UgCtS0w.gif]

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| PHONE SMASHED but still in ONE PIECE |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|