Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Owners of Lab Reactor Read and Lab Reactor Raid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Yaren Station, Omicron Delta
»Subject: Illegal Installations
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Attention,

You are to state immediately why you have constructed two installations in Core territory without informing us - the proper authorities - first.

We know the locations of both [1] [2] of these, I expect a sufficient answer. I also think you should make yourself aware of the system law.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

.. :: :: VIDEO LOADING :: . . . - - - SIGNAL INCOMING :: ::

: FROM : Toccata Industries / Lab Reactor Complex

: TO : Nathan Archos - The Core Representative

: SUBJECT : Lab Reactor Complex Installations

: LOCATION : Lab Reactor HQ - Omicron Delta - Sector E/6

:: :: :: TRANSMISSION STARTS :: :: ..

Hi, Sir Nathan Archos!

It's Juan Loppez here, I hope you are very well!

I am a special Agent who has been sent by the Owners of the Structures you want to discuss, so kindly just to let you know, you can deal the procedures with me.

In first place I would like to give you my big apologies about the late announcement about the constructions, which are fully friendly installations, open for business, good deals, more partners and expansions in researches!
Also we find them very useful and we were about to post all the information officially, all together with application for permissions and probably making some contracts which is meant to be as good business deals, support and cooperation and we wanted to do it as soon as possible!
The reason of the delay was some unexpected storm, and we had to decide to secure the project for some maintenance, excuse us again and take it as we really want to co-operate, the owners might be one of yours, as the IFF of the installations seems to be the same DNA, so probably you will like the idea to have more friendly power and many new opportunities. Also we will inform all the traders to have needed Visas and documentation about the routes they will do!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Sincerely
J.Loppez

Juan Loppez
PR, Marketing Director, Ambassador, HLTM Department

.. :: :: TRANSMISSION ENDS :: :: ..

.. :: :: CONNECTION LOST :: :: ..

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Yaren Station, Omicron Delta
»Subject: Illegal Installations
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Agent Loppez,

If you are also affiliated with The Core, I would like to know why one of our Core vessels was not only unable to dock, but the station was set to fire upon him. This caught us by surprise, and our first instinct was to consider the installation having been constructed by an enemy. I hope this can be rectified promptly, and Core| tagged vessels at least will have docking rights.

If you can fulfil the above requirement, as a gesture of goodwill from one fleet of The Core to another, we'll cap the tax rate per station to 50% for three months.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

.. :: :: VIDEO LOADING :: . . . - - - SIGNAL INCOMING :: ::

: FROM : Toccata Industries / Lab Reactor Complex

: TO : Nathan Archos - The Core Representative

: SUBJECT : Lab Reactor Complex Installations

: LOCATION : Lab Reactor HQ - Omicron Delta - Sector E/6

:: :: :: TRANSMISSION STARTS :: :: ..

Hello, Mr. Archos!

Everything has been done perfectly as you requested, you can check the installations and let us know if there is still any issue!
In couple of days everything will back to fully working order will be in service for the needs of the companies!

Best Regards
J.Loppez

Juan Loppez
PR, Marketing Director, Ambassador, HLTM Department

.. :: :: TRANSMISSION ENDS :: :: ..

.. :: :: CONNECTION LOST :: :: ..