Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF - Ensign Jason Charles, From: USI, Subj: Manchester Lane Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
// > Incoming Message
// > Sender Identified
// > Encryption Established
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: IWYtE4B.jpg]

Sender: Lulatia (Lulu) Bellisario
Recipient: Bretonia Armed Forces, Ens. Jason Charles (and/or esteemed colleagues)
Subject: Manchester trade lane issues hindering operations

Dear Ensign Charles, Jason,

Not knowing who to contact I remember our chat at New London a while ago and decide to bring the following matter to your attention.

As you know, USI, like many other corporations, is doing her best to supply Bretonia with the much needed supplies now that the war is over and it's time to rebuild.

Today I was personally in command of the USI vessel "Office.Hall" and while traveling the lane in Manchester near planet Wright my crew and I we're under fire from a base know as "Old Trafford". We narrowly escaped due to the quick and decisive actions of the helmsman and did endure some damage as well as minor injuries to the crew.

Now we have ventured here on numerous occasions yet never have we been in danger from a station especially at this crucial spot where tradelanes meet. I truly fear that supply activities will be hindered or delayed should this area of space be of danger to USI vessels.
I hope, on behalf of my crew and myself as well as any other captain venturing Manchester that this issue can be resolved quickly.

The images shot from our vessel drones can perhaps provide more clarity to the issue described above.

Dronecam Images

Yours in the service of transportation,

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Lulu Bellisario
Department of Internal Affairs
Universal Shipping Inc.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
// > Terminating Connection
// > Disconnected
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Subject: Old Trafford Station issue

ID;BAF|LtCdr.Jason.Charles
Bretonian Armed Forces

Attention of the Universal Shipping -

Dear LuLu - Lulatia Bellisario,

I commend your efforts to seek help at this time. I will of course investigate hostile actions of Old Trafford within Bretonia space. I do believe this is a BPA) matter. That said. I will conduct a line of enquiry of the conduct of such station with your evidence it is vital for Universal Shipping to continue to use the freedoms of trade and transport to and from Liberty to Bretonia. I hear you're still bringing Premium Scrap from New York to our shipyard in Omega 3? One of our officers spotted one of you on the lanes the other evening. This is great news for us at the armed forces fixing up battered and bruised stations and ships and rebuilding after the war is now essential beyond all other matters.

These actions must be withdrawn if the station during my investigation is defined as unlawful shooting. I will happily place a request to BPA) to report this action. I cannot be sure what action they are to take. But I assure you. I will do my upmost to ensure the safety and security of our trade lanes within our home.

Please allow a few days for these actions to take place.

With Respects,
J.C

Open to Replies

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Subject: Old Trafford Station issue

ID;BAF|LtCdr.Jason.Charles
Bretonian Armed Forces

Attention of the Universal Shipping Inc-

Dear Lulu,

The Commissioner himself has told me that he's personally dealt with the administrators of Old Trafford.

please contact me again further if any repercussions exist.

That said, all Universal Shippers are now free to pass.

Thank you for your report and understanding that this took some time to deal with.

It is done.

With Respect,
J.C

Open to Replies

// > Incoming Message
// > Sender Identified
// > Encryption Established

[Image: IWYtE4B.jpg]

Sender: Lulatia (Lulu) Bellisario
Recipient: Bretonia Armed Forces, Lt.Cdr. Jason Charles (and esteemed colleagues)
Subject: Manchester trade lane issues hindering operations

Dear Jason,

My sincere gratitude for your help in this matter, on behalf of my crew, myself and all USI personnel.
Also, my congratulations on your promotion. I can't believe how fast time flies by for it seemed like last time we've met was just a short while ago!

So once more, thank you Jason and thank you Commissioner for making this part of space more friendly to us in the service of transportation.

Next time we meet, let me pick up the tab.

Yours truly,

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Lulu Bellisario
Department of Internal Affairs
Universal Shipping Inc.

// > Terminating Connection
// > Disconnected