Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From |=DSS=| to all |=DSS| remnants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DZL5AqT.png]

Deep Space Solutions

Elysium Station
SUBJECT:Ascendance
TO: DSS employes

Vespucci, Independant Space

Greetings,

For those of you who dont know, my name is Valerie Gunsmith and I am late Dan Gunsmith's wife, now a widow. I regret to inform you that my husband has died in a tragic transporter accident and I will be taking over the company in his place.

That is why I am calling you all to gather up, hear me out and then decide will you continue onwards with me or not. I will explain the details of my husbands death during company official meeting when we all have a sit down. I am aware of my husbands leadership and how most of you charished and respected him.

That is why we cannot let Deep Space Solutions fall in to history, because he would have wanted you to continue in his wake, and i for one promise you good and honest leadership in his name.

Therefore i ask all of you who are able and willing to answer this comm and get in touch with me as soon as possible.
Thank you again for your undenying loyalty.

Sincerely,
President
Valerie "Scorpion" Gunsmith

Hello Madam, Sorry the lost of your husband, he was a great Pilot, also a great leader. I wished i was there to be able hear his last words with you. Tell you what, sadly due to reasons with my parents missing me I am sadly I'm not be able leave Planet, Manhattan.

but I can get you in contract of an old pal I met on Freeport 11 when i was staying there one night while was geting some IRIDIUM for a few shipments for the DSS in past. Sending his contract details he shared thru your netural net

Be seeing you
Daverson.Romeia
Incoming Transmission.
Security check... passed.
Encryption level - conventional.
Upload in progress...

Greetings, Mrs. Gunsmith.

This is captain MacRae of the DSS, reporting in.
My condolences on your loss. Dan was a great leader and a close friend of mine, I share your pain.

I left my semi-permanent medical ward on Yuma after receiving your transmission, and am en-route to Elysium.
I'm not getting any younger or healthier, so I cannot promise you the same efficiency as before, but you can count on me if you are ever in need of an advice or an ear.

Will be seeing you soon.

MacRae, over and out.

End of Transmission.
Incoming Transmission.
Security Check: Cleared
Encryption level - Secured
Upload in progress...

You and your family are in my heart and mind. My condolences on the passing of your husband.
It’s terrible to hear about your loss and I express my sincere sympathy to you and your family
I am deeply saddened by the loss that you and your family have encountered. My condolences.
My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the peace that you seek.
May my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss.
I offer you my thoughts, prayers and well-wishes during this dark time in your life.

I'm on my way to Elysium for the meeting and is looking forward to meeting you there.

regards:
Pleasuration
Incoming Transmission.
Security Check: Cleared
Encryption level - Secured
Upload in progress...

Good morning miss Gunsmith,

I am Matthew Robinson and I am currently stationed on planet Pittsburgh.

First of all, condolences for the loss you suffered and as many DSS employee, I managed to personally know Director Gunsmith and enjoyed the good fortunes which he bring to our company.

I have no doubt that you would be able to do the same and lead DSS to a new age. That being said, I will proceed to Elysium ASAP.

Regards,
Matthew

Transmission Terminated...