Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attn: Elizabeth Hall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ CHIPER
Alicen Loyard

Salut, darling.
I got your message about Sydney. Charming. Some bloke recorded it and spreads it all over the Freeports. Which is where I hail from. Don't ask which one, I don't know. Some number in some Tau number.
You looked fabulous in that dress.
I'm Alicen. With name and title that is Alicen Loyard d'Orleans. Now before you get all stiff and stuff, calm your breasts. Calm? Breathe in, breathe out. Good. I'm calm.
You have just as fabulous looking breasts, by the way, they were going really well with that dress.
I'm a Freelancer, doing Freelancer things, and some freelancing on the side. The Freelancer life of a rich kid. Aristocratic style. Getting away with anything because money can buy everything. Point is, whichever way that little quarrel you got with the Crown goes, I don't care. I'm rich, I'm free. And after all the fuzz ends, I'm rich and free still. You weren't born rich. Or maybe you were, I don't know. Didn't sound like that. Perhaps you got some wealth now, with all your rank and that.
Thing is, I don't think you get much time off. Or time for yourself. Or time for just enjoying life. Pleasures and fulfilling desires and such. And I don't think you have many friends for a talk. Does one in your position even have friends? Must be a lonely place. I know lonely. It's not a nice place. But you don't need keeping it that way.
I'm here if you want a talk. Or someone just listening. I can't give any advice, though. But I'm here.
Give me a call, I don't bite. Maybe a little bit. Tiny bit.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Assam
To: Alicen Loyard

Miss Loyard,

You are correct that Captain Elizabeth Hall does not get much time off. However, I have been informed that agent Victor Steiner of the SIS might be interested in what you have to say.

Respectfully,
C A
Secretary
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ CHIPER
Alicen Loyard

Salut? Is this how friend requests work? I don't think this is how friend requests work. Who are you, why you call me? You aren't Elizabeth. I called Elizabeth, I'm sure I did. Probably. There is a chance that I did. I remember it, so it must be true.
But my memory likes to fool me. Quite often that is.
I don't have much to say. We can say nothing to one another, that works. I'm a good listener, even to nothing, nothing sometimes has a lot to say. Good stories.
Give me Victor. I will say nothing to him.