Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: E.Hall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: xtA4Rq8.gif]

To: Elizabeth Hall
Class: Textual

Lady Hall,

You've made quite the name for yourself since last we met, fortune favours those who know the power of a name eh?

I am sending you a criminal. Doctor John Holiday, quite respected by many different groups mainly the Zoners. He's also a murderer who has since confessed to his crime. You remember the disaster that was the atomic explosion a few months back? that was him. He was also responsible for the Murder of the Chancellor, William Mortimer. It's likely you already know this of course. Given our need for his skills, and his influence and position within the Zoner community, I cannot order his execution nor can I have him permanently locked up. So I am sending him to you as part of his parole. I trust you will keep an eye on him while he works his sentence off.

Kind regards: John Steiner
Commissioner
Bretonia Police Authority

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Ceylon
To: Commissioner John Steiner, BPA

Dear John,

I have received and understood the instructions. I will take care that no harm is done to Doctor Holliday, but will merely have a talk. Preferably with tea. And indeed, being grateful to my father for his sacrifice is what I should be, but alas, mournful is what I only am, and I always rejoice when there is a moment I can spend alone, I always rejoice -- because I can lament! Him, then Leeds -- there is so much to lament! Oh, be grateful to God you do not have a woman's heart!

By the way, how is Alfred?
[Image: clvpgq5.png]
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
[Image: xtA4Rq8.gif]

To: Elizabeth Hall
Class: Textual

Lady Hall,

Still with the Hessians I believe, other than that he is well when last I saw him.

Kind regards: John Steiner
Commissioner
Bretonia Police Authority