Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Alexandra Ward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE - KINGDOM OF BRETONIA - SEMPER OCCULTUS
[Image: efxKRM5.png]

To: Ms. Alexandra Ward

Subject: Repatriation

Classification: DEEP BLACK

Ms. Ward:

My name is James Robinson, I am an employee of the Bretonian Government. It recently came to the Crown’s attention that you are the daughter of the late Sir George Richard Hall. I will be coming to Holman Outpost to retrieve you and bring you before the Queen’s Counsel on Cambridge before taking you to the suite at the New London Savoy Hotel that Lady Hall has arranged for you.

While I’m sure a lovely young lady such as yourself has many things to take with you, I’m afraid I must ask that you prepare only one footlocker of essential possessions to take with you. As time is of the essence in this manner, I will be arriving at Holman Outpost in 24 hours to retrieve you and bring you to Bretonia.

Respectfully

James Robinson
Secret Intelligence Service
Message Class: Audio-Visual

Encryption: PSNT-01
To: James Robinson, SIS

[Image: 36gW2ac.jpg]

Agent, sir. I was told that you would come to save me. I was already packing bags, but I will have to leave them here... right? It's good, my stuff is really cheap, nothing to worry about. I think it will be my last workday around here. Make sure to come to the bar, I will have you some free drinks. Outsiders usually call our drinks a piss, but I will try to find something good for you. I hope I won't cry while leaving. I had to live here all of my life. Eh, I will be waiting for you, agent.