Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BPA) R.E Report of illegal shooting - From BAF|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Subject: Old Trafford Station issue

ID;BAF|LtCdr.Jason.Charles
Bretonian Armed Forces

Attention of the Bretonia Police Authority -

Dear to whome this may concern,

I have been given a report via Universal Shipping in response to hostile actions in Bretonia. At the moment Old Trafford stationed under Bretonia Law next to Birmingham Station -Manchester and wavered under terms of recouperation. Whilst maintenance of such station commences. This station needs to abide by Bretonian law.

It concludes in this report that Old Trafford is indeed breaking the law.

1.2 Allied Entities
The following Entities, Factions and Organisations are recognised as being stalwart friends and allies of the Queen, the Realm and all its peoples:
The Republic of Liberty
Ageira Technologies Deep Space Engineering Interspace Commerce Liberty Navy
Liberty Police Incorporated Liberty Security Force Universal Shipping

You will find under act of law Universal Shipping are allowed full use and should be permitted within free trade and legal logistical transportation between Liberty and Bretonia.

Under my evaluation I can proclaim the following:

4.1 - Assault on a Lawful Entity
Anyone who fires on any Lawful Entity will be fined a minimum of 4,000,000 credits. Failure to immediately cease hostilities will result in the use of lethal force. This pertains to firing on Individuals, Ships, Installations or Infrastructure, i.e. a BAF Templar, Isle of Skye, Kensington's Cargo Depots.

- Old Trafford has fired upon Universal Shipping inc who are a lawful entity trying to bring Premium Scrap from New York into Bretonia in favour for our shipyard in Omega-3.

4.5 - Inciting Violence
Anyone found to be attempting to instigate violence against any other party not declared hostile to the Kingdom of Bretonia (see: 1.5 - Definition of Entities) will face a minimum fine of 2,000,000 credits, and the use of lethal force, dependent on the severity of the situation. Attempting to incite violence can include but is not limited to; hiring third parties to attack others, verbally encouraging violence, deliberately instigating conflict, publishing sensitive information.

- Firing at Universal Shipping is a breach of this law.

4.10 - Disrupting the Smooth Flow of Trade
A smooth running Trade Lane system is essential to the Bretonian economy, so anyone found disrupting Trade Lanes in Bretonian space will face a minimum fine of 1,000,000 credits, if not found to be engaged in piracy. Should the offender be engaged in piracy, they will be treated as an enemy combatant and the authorities will respond accordingly.

- Universal Shipping can no longer use the trade lane to Manchester gate but must use their cruise engines to make their way into Bretonia, their weapons may hit or revoke the energy granted to trade lanes. Also having USI not able to use these lanes are a breach of "Smooth Flow Trade"

It is my duty as Ensign of Bretonian Armed Forces that to proclaim such knowledge of breach of law must be acted upon immediately. I assume under oath you will act accordingly, now I submit their report with evidence attached.

Thank you for your time,

With Respects,
J.C

Open to Replies

[Image: xtA4Rq8.gif]

To: LtCdr.Jason.Charles
Class: Textual

Mister Charles

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I would ask you to inform the USI that we would be interested in hearing if there are any repeats of the actions you have described above. We will get this sorted out right away.

Kind regards: John Steiner
Commissioner
Bretonia Police Authority

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Subject: Old Trafford Station issue

ID;BAF|LtCdr.Jason.Charles
Bretonian Armed Forces

Attention of the Bretonia Police Authority -

Dear Police Commissioner John R. X. Steiner

I never thought I'd hear from the Commissioner himself!

I commend your actions and will of course report to Universal Shippings and engage further if any repercussions exist

Thank you for your time,

With Respect,
J.C

Open to Replies