Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: The Office of the Current Freeport Eleven Administrator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]

⧫ Daradoru Station
⧫ Omicron Delta
⧫ FROM: The Order Primary Fleet, Commander Moreton
⧫ TO: Freeport Eleven, Office of the Administrator
⧫ ENCRYPTION: Mild[L]

NFZ Violation

*A man in a the black uniform of The Order appears on screen*

*He looks stressed out, he takes a few moments to compose himself. He's trying to smile but the stress lines on his forehead are still evident*

Greetings Administrator.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Daniel Moreton, Commander with The Order.

I realise that you're probably very busy so I'll make this quick. Earlier today I was meeting a fellow Order pilot over your Freeport before we were to head off on assignment. When I arrived the lone pilot was being challenged by a Bounty Hunter's Guild pilot and a Freelance vessel. I attempted to remind them of the No Fire Zone rather than offer retorts as I understand that the responsibilities of my position include prioritising maintaining the friendship we've shared over years with the Zoners over settling scores against Bounty Hunters.

They brazenly stated that they weren't interested in following the No Fire Zone and engaged. Thankfully there were no casualties other than our egos, but I've got a bomber which is probably too damaged to repair and an expensive light fighter to replace. Dabadoru Command is about to rip me a new one and this egg on my face just won't wash off!

*He takes a moment to breath*

Anyway, I'm forwarding this onto you as protocol demands that we forward any No Fire Zone violations against Order vessels onto the relevant Administrator.

I've included audio logs and some other data for you to peruse at your pleasure.

Sorry for making you day that little bit longer,

Commander Moreton, signing off.

*Screen goes black then comes back on*

And sorry about the hole I left in Fort Scorpius, that was an accident.

*Screen goes black again*

Incoming Transmission

[Image: aZJxQUj.png]

To: Order Commander Moreton
Subject: -

Good Day Commander Moreton,

I will not speak to you as a representative of the Velvet Organisation, I speak to you as the Administrator of Freeport Eleven. What I don't like is, when people provide incomplete evidence of an incident. Especially if the not-provided part is important and suddenly changes the context of said incident.

The Bounty Hunter in question contacted me and provided something you didn't. Her evidence shows that you provoked the Bounty Hunter inside the No Fire Zone of my Freeport, telling her she would sell her mother for a bounty. I know that some organizations pay good money for the destruction of Order ships and I fully understand that you probably don't like them, but provoking others in neutral space isn't a good idea. You are all at fault here. The Order, the Hunter, and the Freelancer. I hope we understand each other that something like this will never happen again. The Freeport must remain neutral.

Therefore you are asked to pay a fine of ten-million (10.000.000) credits in the name of the Order for the provocation of above mentioned Bounty Hunter, the fight that followed the provocation, and the hole in our precious Fort Scorpius directly to the account Velvet|Bank. You have seven days.

You have the right to request the evidence the above mentioned Bounty Hunter provided.

Transmission Ended
[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]

⧫ Daradoru Station
⧫ Omicron Delta
⧫ FROM: The Order Primary Fleet, Commander Moreton
⧫ TO: Freeport Eleven, Office of the Administrator
⧫ ENCRYPTION: Mild[L]

RE: NFZ Violation

Thank you for a swift response Administrator.

As I said I arrived to find the altercation already in progress, I was not aware of the other pilots goading until I was informed that our own investigation turned it up in audio logs of the black box recovered from the wreckage of their fighter. The other pilot however was still directly under my command and as the senior officer involved I take full responsibility for their provocation.

I offer a full and formal apology on behalf of both myself and my wingman.

Official Order policy has always been to respect the laws of our Zoner neighbors, and on a personal note, it's a policy I have always believed in. I hope this incident has not damaged The Order's standing with Freeport Eleven or the local Zoner community. Dabadoru Command have negotiated the release of ten million credits that should have already found their way to you coffers, proof of payment is attached. On receipt of this payment I hope we can put this incident behind us and continue the warm relationship that The Order has always enjoyed with the inhabitants of Freeport Eleven.

[Image: d6fmLoE.png]

Commander Moreton, signing off.

*TRANSMISSION CLOSED*