Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Blood Dragon Allies and Friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: vprI9XT.png]
[Image: Aqesy9Z.png]

To: Allies and Friends

Subject: Supply to Tomioka

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Konbanwa honorable Allies and Friends,

We are requesting aid in deliveries to our outpost on the surface of Planet Tomioka. Keep in mind that our outpost there can not support any vessels bigger than a Freighter class ship. You will need to bring a freighter with you to unload your supplies or if we are around we can help unload you.

We require the following:

1. 40,000/40,000 Black Market Light Arms - 11,352 credits per unit (Paid out of surface) Completed
  2. 4,920/40,000 Black Market Munitions - 11,215 credits per unit (Paid out of surface)
  3. 2,192/20,000 Water - 3,500 credits per unit (Paid out by Blood Dragons)
  4. 8,255/20,000 Food (Kyushu Rice, Food Rations, etc.) - 4,000 credits per unit (Paid out by Blood Dragons)

This will aid us greatly in preparing for our attack on the surface of the Planet with enough weapons and munitions along with enough food and water to feed our warriors.
Please show your deliveries here in order to get paid out by The Blood Dragons

I thank you in advance for your help.

Signed,
Ashikaga Yoshiaki
The Blood Dragon Shogunate.

To: Shogun Ashikaga Yoshiaki
Subject: Supply Shipments

Greetings Shogun.
The Gen'an cell has heard your call and we have delivered 7230 Black Market Light Arms and 3615 Units of Kyushu Rice.

You shall find the delivery logs below.

Nakai Yume
Yurei

Attachment:
[Image: GCCommChanai4_01.png]

Ohisashiburi desu, honorable Blood Dragons. A honor to speak to you, Shogun.

⧫ A first delivery

While such tasks are not part of my daily schedule, I was asked to take one of our Drones out for a ride. 2320 standard units of Kyushu Rice found their way to your surface hideout. My next delivery will include a variety of luxury consumables. I am sure your warriors will appreciate it and it will have a nice effect on their morale. If we can do anything past sending additional goods your way, do not hesitate to reach out to us, so we can see what can be done.

Signed, Agent Chanai, 覆面エージェント.

[Image: NoSignal7.png]

To: Gen'an cell, Golden Chrysanthemums

Subject: Supplies

コンバンワの名誉ある金菊, Konbanwa honorable Golden Chrysanthemums,

Firstly thank you Nakai Yume for you deliver along with you Agent Chanai. These supplies will come in much needed use.
Nakai Yume you will find your payment evidence attached bellow.

Agent Chanai extra goods are always appreciated as the other items you speak of will bring Ongaku to our warriors ears. You may do the same with us if the need ever arises. Most importantly what account are the credits being sent to?

Thank you both for your services.
Anata no tatakai ga anata ni meiyo o motarashimasu yō ni.

足利義昭, Ashikaga Yoshiaki
ブラッドドラゴン幕府, The Blood Dragon Shogunate.

Kon'nichiwa, honorable Blood Dragons.

⧫ Small second delivery

As I promised, I have brought a fresh load of various luxury foods to Tomioka. For now it is just a total of 580 units but hopefully more will follow. Additionally, 580 units of fresh Water found their way to Tomioka too. My apologizes for forgetting the neuralnet account the money should be sent to: GC|Edogawa would it be.

Until soon,

[Image: NoSignal8.png]

Kon'nichiwa, honorable Blood Dragons.

⧫ Joint delivery with the Order Overwatch

I am already coming back to you. A transport belonging to the Order Overwatch had the pleasure of running into me. They required a vessel handling the offloading task. I have done them the favor and together we have delivered 580 units of Water, 4920 Units of Black Market Munitions, 1740 units of Kyushu Rice within record time! The Order Pilot was transferred the larger part of the profit already.

[Image: NoSignal8.png]
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ O.L.V. Jupiter
⧫ New York System
⧫ 05/10/826
⧫ FROM: The Order Black Fleet
⧫ TO: Blood Dragon Shogunate

Supply runs

The Order launched two consecutive supply missions to Tomioka over the last two days, shipping multitude selection of goods requested by Blood Dragons. Any applicable premiums are to be sent over to Order|LV-Jupiter.

3/10/826

2160 standard cargo units of Detroit Munitions (Black Market Light Arms)

Two freighters had been facilitated for the job. Package has been delivered to the surface to Blood Dragon controlled territory. From the start, our convoy had been trailed by Kusari battlecruiser which gave chase to us all the way to Dragon Temporary Capital of Kyoto. It has successfully been dispatched by two Dragon cruisers.

Freighter REQUIEM cargo manifest
Freighter ENVOY cargo manifest

4/10/826

4920 Daumann munitions (Black Market Munitions)
580 Water
1740 Kyushu premium rice
580 water

This day we brought our heaviest lifter in existence from the Omicrons - O.L.V. Jupiter. Sisterhood of Light freighter was on standby to unload cargo down to the surface. We had a lot of close calls with Rheinland Military which had allegedly chased us as far as Honshu star system. Delay was significant as our preferred route though Guild’s space was blockaded by Military vessels and we had to resort with inefficient and longer burn though Honshu prefecture.

For evidence of this claim, refer to the Sisterhood.

Commander Scott Mitchell
Black Fleet

To: Agent Chanai

Konbanwa honorable Agent Chanai,

Thank you for your deliveries. A total of 22,620,000 Credits has be deposited into your said account. Look forward to more work with you.

足利義昭, Ashikaga Yoshiaki

To: Scott Mitchell

Konbanwa honorable Scott Mitchell,

Thank you for your services, and your welcome about our dragons taking care of that Gesu yarō Kusari battlecruiser. Just lucky that you had run into us so we could assist you.

A sum of 13,920,000 Credits has been deposited into your said account.

It is troubling news to hear that the gaijin Rhineland Military are pushing in through the guilds space into Kusari. I must relay this information onto our Daimyo's to try help the guild reduce the threat of these gaijin in our space.

Here is an updated list on what is left to grab:

1. 9,480/40,000 Black Market Light Arms - 11,352 credits per unit (Paid out of surface)
  2. 4,920/40,000 Black Market Munitions - 11,215 credits per unit (Paid out of surface)
  3. 1,160/20,000 Water - 3,500 credits per unit (Paid out by Blood Dragons)
  4. 8,255/20,000 Food (Kyushu Rice, Food Rations, etc.) - 4,000 credits per unit (Paid out by Blood Dragons)

足利義昭, Ashikaga Yoshiaki

To: Shogun Ashikaga Yoshiaki
Subject: Supply Shipments

Most Honorable Shogan,

You will find a modest delivery of 516 units of Water to your outpost on Planet Tomioka.

Evidence of delivery in the Shipment logs below.

Ship name: Ahmya.Akiyama

Attachment:
Pages: 1 2