Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 8Gtfewa.jpg?1]
NAME: DMITRY KUZNETSOV

SIGNAL: 65%

SUBJECT: Subjects

Privyet,

Now whoever will answer this comm is beyond me. And I couldn't care less. What I do care about, is that our primary flagship and research center, is running out of test subject as of late, aswell as Nomad materials. Currently all our mercenaries are deployed on the field for scavenging Omicron Minor's graveyard and documenting local hostile organizations. So I'm going to appeal to the Core's main force for this one. Why, you mask? The answer is: "Why not?". Why wouldn't we benefit off some good ole' space thingies and make a buck out of it at the same time?

Regardless, The Gazal Initiative requires 45 " test subjects" out of which you can recruit either civilians, Order agents, Zoners, pirates, or organizations I can only dream of seeing disected: fanatics. Nonetheless. Apart from those, Nomad materials and weaponry would be very appreciated too.

Now since I forgot to mention myself unless you've read this transmission origin, this is the "Gazal" Initiative's political leadership, Dmitry Kuznetsov. What is the "Gazal"? We're basically what you'd call visionaires. And our leader, Isaak, Envisioned that Nomads can be a very profitable business...heh-heh...

So. Have these deliveries made. We make a profit out of it, hopefully discover something new, and you make a buck aswell. If you deny this offer then again, your loss.
<<<[BOOSTING]>>>

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Yaren Station, Omicron Delta
»Subject: Gazal
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ave Dmitry Kuznetsov,

I operate on a mutual code of respect between the people I deal with. If you want to cooperate with us, I'd suggest you adopt that code, especially when you are asking us to provide you with something.

We can get you the items you want. The question is what do we get out of it. Profit isn't very specific.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]
[Image: 8Gtfewa.jpg?1]
NAME: DMITRY KUZNETSOV

SIGNAL: 65%

SUBJECT: Subjects

Privyet,

Ever heard of Battleship Gettysburgh paying a whole bunch of credits for criminals? Yeah. Thats what The Gazal will apply here aswell. Our Head Scientist has been tinkering a tad too much with genetics, and eventually ran out of "sane" subjects, if you get my game, heh-heh. The Warhound, our flagship is paying 45,000 credits per Order Agent directly delivered to us, 125,000 Credits for Nomad Gunboat remains, 40,000 for Nomad Lesser remains, and the juiciest one: Nomad Battleship remains. Don't ask why does our egghead need those, and I can't bring myself to ask 'im. Regardless, I'll wire 1,000,000 credits per delivered Battleship Remains, as we need only 5 of those. Try to get those parts without damaging the vital components, though.

The Warhound is available after 1400 Hours Sirius Time.

<[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]>