Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: SIS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Dunkirk
To: SIS

[Image: IjRVsGO.jpg]

Good evening,

The Cambridge is a Bretonian Dunkirk that was recently given orders by the Fleet Admiral to take up a position in Leeds and maintain the peace in the system. Though I am sure you know this, I have a request. Does the SIS have any intelligence that can be shared with me which can help me do my job to the fullest extent? Your help is much appreciated, please note this. Thank you for your time.

Long Live The Queen,

Laura Remes
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces, Auxiliary

Open to Replies
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

Sender: Director A. Clyde.
Subject: Leeds intel.
Encryption: Secured.

Currently we do not have any relevant information that the Armed Forces don't already know, recently the Royal Enclave has started to siege any civilian or military asset in the system using the jump hole from Edinburgh near the LD-14 wreck to send fleets, which was expected sooner or later. That entire area therefore usually has some strong Enclave activity and is advised to avoid it without a consistent battlegroup.

Standing by:
Director Alex Clyde, Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Dunkirk
To: Director Alex Clyde

[Image: IjRVsGO.jpg]

Good evening Director,

Your swift reply is noted and appriciated, thank you.

I was unaware of these details as I have just been assigned Leeds and it helps me very much, I will set up a better patrol path to incorporate this section more heavily. My Command is the Dunkirk Cambridge, and I will be sure to do my best in repelling Enclave Forces. If you need anything from me Director, I am but a transmission away.

Long Live The Queen,

Laura Remes
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces, Auxiliary

Open to Replies