Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: James Skirka, SIS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Omega-Glory
To: James Skirka, SIS

[Image: ViUnlFC.png]

Skirka,

I need to ask a favor from you. I need *everything* you've got on Elizabeth Hall. Yes, that one.
Something is fishy around her, might as well play connect the dots.
Yes, I know it's a highly unorthodox requisition, and it brings up the question to what's in it for you.
I'm waiting for your answer,

Pria Y'berg
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies
[Image: ffgWP7F.png]

Pria

Normally it'd be quite easy for me to find something out on her, a regular Captain in the Armed Forces usually isn't afforded much protection. Elizabeth Hall however is apparently not a normal case, most of what we have on her is classified above my station. Orders from on high it seems. What I do know is that she's no noble, oh she looks and acts the part but she was born with nothing. She's got a mother somewhere on Sydney, where I don't know, I don't even know if her old lady is still alive.

I don't have travel records, family details (other than her father), financial reports or recent communications. Oddly, I know that Dagon didn't trust her. She asked Victor to station her on the Sterling while she was in command, something about keeping an eye on her. Don't know if you can talk to ghosts because it seems they're the only ones who know, everything else the Steiners have sealed. Sorry lass.

Regards:

James
H.M S.I.S
[Image: m85lB37.png]
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Omega-Glory
To: James Skirka, SIS

[Image: ViUnlFC.png]

Skirka,

Try "Elizabeth Bosworth". You do see that the lack of information is strange at best. As for Dagon's opinion, my OUJIA board was left in my other pants, sadly.
But take this fact, and the idiotic message she sent to all of Canaria, it's obvious that she didn't earned that position. I already knew they put her in that place, and I doubt they did it as the part of some scheme, the Steiners ain't that dumb. But, if she earned that position just cause she's got a fancy family name, it might create a dangerous precedent.

Pria Y'berg
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies
[Image: ffgWP7F.png]

Pria

''Bosworth'' Is classified as well. I don't know why. Maybe she hates the people she had to grow up with and now she's in charge of them...I don't know. I've been assigned to watch her by the Director, I'll let you know if I find anything else out but until I'm transferred again, I can't tell you anything.

See you around lassie.

Regards:

James
H.M S.I.S
[Image: m85lB37.png]