Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: N|- The Nemesis Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Leeds is a smoldering ruin, Gaia is being exploited, the Bretonians conveniently won the war too late to save both.

Now is the time, we must make Bretonia feel the pain Leeds felt, make The Enclave suffer for what it is doing and has done.

Join the fight!

Code:
[color=#FFFFFF]Name:[color=#64910a]TYPE HERE[/color]
House of Origin:[color=#64910a]TYPE HERE[/color]
Who are you?(//Short Back Story):[color=#64910a]TYPE HERE[/color][/color]
Name:Adam Weaver
House of Origin:Bretonia
Who are you?(//Short Back Story):I was a native of Leeds. Born on that smog covered rock I learned that corporations don't care about anything but the bottom line. A string of acts of vandalism against BMM found me joining up with a Gaian cell. Off world when the end of Leeds came. I am taking up arms to prevent the destruction of another planet.
Name: Aaron "Green" James.
House of Origin: Bretonia, New London.
Who are you?(//Short Back Story): A loose Gaian militant since very young, Aaron was always quite volatile and aggressive, mostly was motivated by idealistic thoughts to join the Gaians, not only because of the serious problems regarding the unsustainable usage of resources and production methods most houses have, but also because of the serious corruption in corporations and the government as a whole that provoked millions of people to live in a precarious situation for too long.
Both of you look like fine new recruits with great reasons to fight, one who's homeworld was decimated the other simply tired of the structure of our society.

Make your way to Liner Brixton, the bartender will give you the coordinates for Islay.
Name: Gwyneth Howell
House of Origin: Bretonia
Who are you?: I am a native of and refugee from Planet Leeds. For many years, I worked as an environmental protection engineer, to try to keep Leeds' atmosphere habitable. During the Gallic occupation, my organization was furloughed indefinitely. As a result of surface skirmishes by Gallic troops and the mounting environmental hazards, my family has perished and I am what remains of them.

The Enclave demolished my life's work, and the Bretonian government is what prolonged that Sisyphean cycle of pollution and cleanup that has consumed my life up until now. Leeds is dead, and must stay dead as a reminder of the follies of unchecked industrialization and war to all humanity. However many years I have left after breathing fumes and wading through sludge, I would dedicate them in service to the punishers of Bretonia, of the Enclave, and of the captains of industry.
Gweneth Howell,

Seems more and more of our brother's and sisters joining our fold are from Leeds, joining us is the next step in the healing process, you will have your vengeance for what they have all done to your home.

Make your way to Liner Brixton, the bartender will give you the coordinates for Islay.
Name:Joshua "Blade" Blackwell
House of Origin:Bretonia
Who are you?(//Short Back Story):Born on Planet New London, as I was growing up I work around a lot of these so call corporations and seeing the destruction the bring to our homes and nature, I could not handle seeing them do this. Once I learned about the Gaian and what they were about, I jumped at this opportunity and sent in my application fourm to join them straight away.

Ever since I have been serving under the Gaian's and disrupting all corporations from further destroying the nature of space.
Joshua "Blade" Blackwell,

Glad to see another member of the general populace coming to their senses. Welcome to The Nemesis.

Name: Thea Margalade
House of Origin: Bretonia
Who are you?: I am - was - Captain Thea Margalade of the Armed Forces. I served as the CAG of the Battleship Norfolk from 824 to present. Throughout the height of the war myself and my pilots were held back. When Southampton fell, I was told to subjugate innocent miners at Aland. When the Crayterians requested our aid in Tau-31, I was fighting off Hessian insurgents in Cambridge. When the war came to the skies of New London itself, the men and women under my command were ordered to hold the Cambridge gate. When the Royalists fell back to Leeds I pleaded with my commanding officers to take us through the jump hole, no; too risky for an entire fleet to traverse. When I requested that they cut us throttle jockeys loose on our own, no; we were needed with our ships.

So when we finally arrived in Leeds, right behind a beam-skewered Ottawa, all that was left was a burning tomb and a locked gate, behind which the enemy now fortifies themselves in the soil of your namesake. From where I'm standing the Royal Enclave are simply enemy combatants, but my commanding officers are traitors to their House. If a turncoat eco-terrorist is what I need to become to right their wrongs then I do it gladly, with both eyes open. I have two decades of military experience with one of them dedicated to pilot training and squadron command to offer. Whether or not you choose to take it is up to you.
Thea Margalade,

To say you are one of the most decorated people to join The Gaian movement in a long while would be the understatement of a lifetime. You witnessed first hand the gross negligence of the Bretonian Armed Forces. You accepted what you were told as soldiers do, and we will not hold that against you. Being told "You don't know the complete picture." and not to question ranks above you, so is the life of a solider. With the fall of Leeds you saw the truth, you realized what we Gaians have been saying for years the government cares not for Bretonia, her people or her nature. The Politicians care only for the credits filling their coffers.

Welcome to the other side of life in Bretonia.

Make your way to Liner Brixton,
The bartender will give you the coordinates for Islay.
Pages: 1 2 3 4