Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Golden Chrysanthemums From: Nakai Clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: 2pvGYhz.png]
[Image: tGPptU8.gif]

To: The Golden Chrysanthemums

Subject: A few "Drone" Freighters

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Konbanwa honorable Golden Chrysanthemums,

I wish to request to have 2 "Drone" class freighters to be ready to be picked up from Nishiara Base to use for our prototype ships that we want to test out. Please can you have the pre flight checks done when we arive to pay and collect the vessels.

Watashitachi no yūjō o nagaku ikiru.

Airgato,
中井大名俊, Daimyo Nakai Shun
中井Cの大名, Daimyo of the Nakai Clan

[Image: GCCommMi4_09.png]

Kon'nichiwa, esteemed Daimyo.

⧫ Two "Drone"-class freighters

You do well trying to obtain 2 "Drone"-class freighters. I've got to like my modified one a lot, it is a beautiful and reliable craft of art. At least something Kishiro and Samura can do good is building ships. A real "shame" we got our hands on them through many ways already. I can authorize the sale of 2 spare "Drone" freighters to you. Both of them were supposed to aid the Tomioka effort at a later point, but supporting a prototype sounds like a good idea. There is no need for any extra payments here. Instead of the 2 "Drone" freighters, a few "Anki"-class freighters will be called back from other tasks to participate in the most recent Tomioka effort.

If you require more freighters in the future, I could assist the Blood Dragons in obtaining "Anki"-class freighters as they are more easily to be acquired than "Drone"-class ones.

Mi Minami, Logistical Division

[Image: NoSignal7.png]
[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: 2pvGYhz.png]
[Image: tGPptU8.gif]

To: Mi Minami

Subject: Drone Pickup

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Konbanwa honorable Mi Minami,

Thank you for the sale, my pilots are heading you way as we speak. I have never used a "Anki"-class freighter before nor seen how they work, I will keep this in mind and look into these "Anki"-class freighter vessels to see if we could have any use for them.

Jikai hanasu made, see you around.

ありがとう, Arigato,
中井大名俊, Daimyo Nakai Shun
中井Cの大名, Daimyo of the Nakai Clan