Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Oracle Leader - Threewinds|Black Channel Encryption #3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: 7Zc8sBy.gif]
Establishing Video Uplink
[Image: vcm4599.gif]
Pulvis et umbra sumus

TO: Oracle|ThreeWinds, Oracle Leader
AFFILIATION: Classified
SUBJECT: More envoys of the light

ThreeWinds, or I should use your real name - Thomas,

It's been a long time, my teacher. I am not aware if this message will reach you out. I am also unaware whether you are alive or not. If by chance Thomas is no longer around, then I am sure his new replacement will have his access codes to receive this transmission. If that is the case then for clarity reasons I will address you as the "Teacher" - leader of the Oracles.

I am sure you know the individual named Jared Nomak. We are...colleagues in duty, if we can put it this way, and we both knew ThreeWinds. Recently I did an attempt to contact him but it seems he is either MIA or unreachable. My signal could be lost, that is why I am sending another one - this time forwarded to you "Teacher". Below you will find the reasons why I am searching for your assistance.
There is something else I wish to discuss with you - its personal. I will be brief - my seer's stone is not responding at all. I am also unable to mind melt with the wanderer Il'lume, which was sent by Solomon K'Hara to observe and direct my work. I need your guidance on how to reactivate the stone and possibly how can I seek out for Il'lume in the void of space.

For the Greater Good - for the Light!

[Image: Ql98dwa.png]

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: fufVYnJ.jpg?1]
Identification:High Exarch Charon
Signal: 50%
Subject: The Light's Will

Light Seeker,

I regret to inform you, that the master you knew has gone silent a long time ago, and has never been found since then. Nonetheless, while his status was important, we had to move on, and now I, Charon, have come in power. The Living Archives speak graciously of you, "Light Seeker" - so that I may keep some secrecy. Regardless of this, I can certainly assist your "research", so to speak of. I will consult with The Light regarding this matter and will give you an answer soon.

Regarding the Seer Stone...hmmm...long time has it been, has it not? We will reactivate it aswell at The Shrine. Hopefully, you know where it is, Seeker.

And while we're still here. I believe you have shown enough to be considered one of us, and as such, I will offer you a choice: we have recently come into possession of a Nomad Power Cell, as ordinary humans call it. While The Oracles have no means of using it aboard the Shrines we own, I believe have both the wealth and possibility to tinker with it. That is, if you want to assist into something bigger than enlightening a few humans every now and then.

The Light wants to open a new path, Seeker. Will you follow it?

~Charon

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: 7Zc8sBy.gif]
Establishing Video Uplink
[Image: vcm4599.gif]
Pulvis et umbra sumus

TO: High Exarch Charon
AFFILIATION: Classified
SUBJECT: The Light's Will

Light gives and Light takes. Thomas was not only my mentor but also a good friend. With you on active duty I see the Oracles are continuing their work, so take my assurance with true that these dire news about ThreeWinds's fate will not shake my path nor prevent us both from fulfilling our plans.

I would need some time to prepare for imminent departure to The Shrine - let's hope the Light will guide my path allowing me to come to you as soon as possible. I feel as if my mind is split in two. The time I've spend in the rejuvenation ritual, in coma stasis, was too long - nearly two years. All this time I was...Il'lume's mind,..it is getting confusing but I am definitely sure we were linked - we were traveling all around Sirius in areas I never knew even existed. I've seen the Light in a way most would kill to witness. To feel your mind free, as if your very soul could fly in the stars...I am sure you are aware of what I am talking about. Forgive my sudden confusion, exarch Charon, I've been linked with Il'lume many times but it was never like that. The Light truly revelaed to me that we humans can co-exist with the star children carrying the wicked code name - the Nomads. The mutual sharing of feelings from both sides is the key to unlock sympathy between our kin and theirs.

Il'lume has revealed me the way and I plan on assisting him - my watcher - in his endeavor to grow wiser and stronger, and in return he will assist my goal to protect what you know is most dear in my life. About this power cell - some ideas are already rising in my mind. When I arrive and if it's still in your possession - I will take it.

For the Greater Good - for the Light!

[Image: Ql98dwa.png]

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED