Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >: Mehmed Selim; BCC: RHA/Mollys/Coalition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Transmission Begins]
To: Premier Selim
Priority: High

Enabling video-feed
[Image: cCpmCMD.gif]

[Message Begins]
Selim.

You were always one of the few people I considered a friend, but as of late you've been disappointing me most greatly. I will confess, I initially supported the move to establish a temporary peace with Bretonia but the operative word in this confession is temporary. I had no plans of becoming their close friend in the Omegas and turning a blind eye as they kill both countrymen and mock the working class by parading around in Dublin. To add insult to injury, I've been approached several times by an outright imperialist to use my influence over our friends, as if to somehow bully them into subservience with arbitrary threats of repercussion.

The Kremlin is decidedly against me on this, they would rather become sock-puppets so long as some new real-estate is secured. But I holster every ship, every man and every gun in my belt. And the People will never stand against the military with the status quo of the current regime being the way it is. Think about it, why would they? We fly above them everyday all year round, commit ourselves to "Glorious" death and ask for nothing in return. They will join because they know we have the monopoly on force, and that if they interfere then they will die.

I am hereby overruling the authority of the Duma and declaring His Watchful Eye a traitor. Presumably you want to keep your office and continue to fairly administrate over the People at large, and admittedly you've done a good job of that. If such is to be the case then I advise that the Kremlin be quite low on your list of places to visit in the coming days. If you intend to take their part and stand against me, then I'm sure you understand what must follow.

We've come too close to a success to forfeit our tradition in favor of collective misguidance. And to deviate any further is to throw us across the line of no return. The Military is ready, they are rested, conveniently steered away from major commitment besides presenting themselves as an object of intimidation above Tangier. It is characteristic of Bretonia to forego all semblance of values giving the sprawling incompetency of its parliament. If you intend to make us identical, then you must understand that I cannot allow it.

I've presented you with two options. And I will present every individual on Canaria or Sydney, whatever the travesty might be with the same. Join, or die. We are to wash out like a raging tide of red across the stars and crucify it in the fires of its own inadequacy. To bring order and ideological purity to every misguided House Government either through our own means or through cooperation with our allies in the pursuit of shared success.

Remember the flag behind you or lie broken with the rest of the Kremlin's occupants.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]
[Image: jd1tOrY.png]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Security Encryption: ABSOLUTE
Message transmitted to Lukas Keller.

Privyet.

I've already had my fair dose of dissension, intrigue, agitation and rousing from every color of mind under the sun except whatever color the Nomads are, so you'll have to forgive me in principle if not practice when my own seething emotions leak into this communique despite professional restraint. I know you would seethe similarly, if one of your long-time friends dialed you like you've just done me, and acted in the way you have.

You know as well as I that the situation never played entirely into our favor from the beginning, and the pragmatic policy of diplomacy has been a means to cover us in a way our ultimately limited firepower could never hope to achieve. Indeed, blood is something we have just as little of, and the more of it we can avoid spilling, the better off the People are in the end.

What you propose, of course, is nothing short of a certain two-syllable word I restrain myself from using. We can both agree that word isn't entirely accurate, in looser definitions. You have the People's interests and the ultimate vision in sight, yet I fear you've grown blind to the intermediary steps along the path to the United Humanity you have sworn to protect with the force of your tachyon cannons.

In doing so, a number of other domestic Comrades, including myself to no small degree, would feel you've taken a step or three beyond the reasonable foundation of the Coalition. I'd never have presumed in any year you of all people would appeal to tradition as a vehicle of revolutionary action when such is, well, traditionally (it's the best phrase for the job, let's admit) the crown jewel of reaction.

All of this comes to a head, though, and it isn't a head any ideological stance or allegiance or human principle can hope to lay a finger on, since it is all a revolution of actions and reactions like planets around the stars. I recognize force for the inescapable dilemma it is, real or imaginary, and again, just like physics, those forces push and pull their desired changes. God was apparently onto something amusing when he supposedly threw all those marbles into a jar.

There is a force of collaboration stirring within our present climate, and there is only one direction these winds will blow -- into the Omegas. Knowing its strength, I would ultimately hope to be behind it, rather than ahead of it as it builds into a storm capable of sweeping away what lies in its wake.

If that means making a compromise that differently minded people cannot stomach, well, it is ultimately their, and to that extent, your struggle to achieve some degree of acceptance, as that is something no outside influence can truly interfere with. If a blow against the state is truly your course, then I am obliged to deflect it with all the force at my disposal, so long as the state stands.

If it turns out your strength is enough to somehow withstand the inevitable surge, then, and only then, will your diktat be considered at length. If you feel disappointed in my present staying of the course, know your agitation has brought me the same in my view of you.

For the Motherland.

[Image: u2KyH9t.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Generalmajor Annabelle M. Heinrich
Recipient: Priemer/Field Marshal
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Diplomacy ties.

Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Good evening,

This stir of events has done about as much as cutting off one of our lungs. When you and Primer Warner wanted war with the Bretonians despite it being the era of arguably the Gallic Navy's greatest surge into Sirius - we were at your side. We have held no complications for our allies when they face sudden death and hard tasks. When the time came to repeat history for the safety of our allies and the safety of our own territories in the Omega cluster you decided to forefit the largest civilian settlement in the colonies on the basis of fear.

That fear will be used, and molded to the house's advantage once they regain their strength and decide to look towards the Omegas in sync with the Federal Republic who's brains have for once taken over their brawns. Both wars are coming to a close, the Corsair Empire has enough space to hide back in the Omicrons. We do not, and your decision to make peace with this Monarchy that undermines everything your party has stood for in the past is about to cost us even more. I do not endorse the actions of the Independent Miners Guild and as of recent they've left a very poor impression that has been and will continue to be addressed. The Volksrevolution does not expect the Coalition to re-negotiate its old relationships with the iMG. We do however expect you'll support us in the face of this new threat. I have no intention of letting the Bretonians cross into Fólkvangr, Muspelheim, or Vanaheimr. If they attempt to do so, they will pay in blood. If the Federal Republic attempts to cross into Dresden yet again on a fool's errand - they will pay in blood.

We live next to a Monarchy not too different from that of the former Gallic Monarchy, born off the backs of poverty and sacrafice under its heel. The Federal Republic? They aren't so much different, and soon they'll be adopting the title of Imperials from what our intel and actions have gathered. Our ideologies will never be born out of peace, they will never come to moderate terms with our neighbors. The people loyal to our cause are loyal to the bone, and our numbers have increased under the circumstances of war. Our ideologies, our homes, our very way of life as an independent nation will have to be born out of blood.

I am not afraid of conflict, we can and will find a way to best them as we have for the past 136 years. The question is will you be with us? Our nations together are strong enough to repel them forever. But if we do not stay united we will both fail.

When they came for Gran Canaria you did not speak out.
When they came for the miners you did not speak out.
When they come for us, will you speak out?
Because if they come for you, there will be no one left to speak out for you.

The Volksrevolution stand's by the Field Marshall's choice.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]
二路元帥 | Deputy Yu Mei Speaking

[Image: e9ENh7J.jpg]

Ni hao, we will not be picking sides. However, purely from an intellectual and theoretical point of view, the position of Keller looks stronger. Selim is pending most time talking about how great he is and how he owns the Coalition. Instead of answering valid points raised by his counterpart. Oh yes, you are working so very-very hard Selim. Too bad people around you are too stupid to reach the level of your genius. You know, Mehmed, people are sick of your shit. You said literally nothing with your speech. I swear you could broadcast it on Liberty Neural Net with picture and voice changed to their president and it will sound natural out there. It will just take minor editing. You throw a lot of empty words like any other bourgeois politician, you think that it will make an impression like you've said something smart? If said anything at all? I will have to disappoint you, it won't.

Not only you picked sides in the Imperialistic War between two Monarchies, namely former Gallia and Bretonia as if that matters. But Heinrich has pointed it out very nicely and I said practically the same in conversation with SCRA yesterday. You are letting Bretonians into the Omegas without making any resistance. Have you plotted with them, Sire Selim? Do you have an estate on Cambridge ready for you, Sire Selim? I bet Bretonia pays a lot for this, you traitor. Oh sorry, I shouldn't be calling you a traitor, there's more believable take on this. Maybe you are just a narcissistic idiot in the end.

We had pointed out flaws and outright stupidity in government policies long-long time ago. Now it smells like traitory and even your own Field Marshal is speaking up about it. Amusing.

[Transmission Begins]
To: Premier Selim

Enabling video-feed
[Image: cCpmCMD.gif]

[Message Begins]
Selim.

Yet again, you are correct in at least part of your analogy. There is a storm threatening to wash clean the slate and everything on it. But however regrettable as it might be for you, I am that storm. And if you won't heed gracious warning and accept things for what they are, then you leave me little choice. When I listen to you now, all I seem to be able to hear are the pitiful cries of someone without strength. You should know better than to succumb to weakness in the Coalition, Selim. You'll find that without strength this collaboration you speak so highly of will not see fruition. Weak partners are bought out, it's the nature of capitalism. And perhaps worst of all so far as a lack of strength is concerned will be the inability to protect yourself.

You think I can't tear you and the rest of the sector down? How ignorant you've become. Hopefully you develop some semblance of strategic thinking and surrender before it's too late for my mercy. Or else you'll find yourself dead before I can prove you wrong and burn every icon of Bretonia in the omegas. Your insistence in upholding a misguided notion of solidarity to a House that would sooner work its own mother to death for more gold rather than humble itself before us is laughable.

Staying your course is assisted suicide at best.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]
[Image: TV3U3kQ.png]

:: Incoming Transmission ::
:: Incoming ID data packet...100% ::

:: ID - [De Grasse, Michel] ::
:: Rank - [Commissar-Major] ::
:: Location - [UNDISCLOSED] ::
:: Encryption - [S.T.A.L.I.N. PROTOCOL] ::

:: Audio/Video feed online ::
:: Commencing ::

:: SECURING TRANSMISSION BURST - INITIATING PROTECTION PROTOCOLS ::

Lukas, I am disappointed in your action.
If you think such an extreme act will change things, you're more than disillusioned - you have snapped for some reason I don't wish to know, but it's not too late to rethink your steps.

You say Selim is without strength, yet it is YOU who have not enough strength to pursue the People's greater good, Lukas. Do you think overriding the Duma, bringing the Army on Volgograd and coup the Premier will even have any beneficial effect for the People - the very same People YOU swore to protect? Not at all.

Let me tell you what will happen if you keep on your path: it will end exactly in the opposite way you think: you might 'wash clean the slate and everything on it', obtaining power in the process, but can you even think or see beyond your nose? You do well know that Bretonia - being weak - can be a target to wage war on, but as they say - a cornered beast is the most dangerous adversary. I fear that your deed will only bring death, bloodshed and sorrow to the People. The less we can spill comrade blood, the better off the Army will be.

I speak with reason: I have seen with my own hands what it means to see comrades spilling their blood for a noble cause. I was a Conseillard before - I grew fighting the Royalists in the civil war - you know that. But I have seen as well that acts like yours bring nowhere near your goal - on the other end, they only bring a wake of death behind them.

As Selim already said, while you do have the wellbeing and the interest of the People in your sight, which is commendable - you have grown blind and oblivious to the middle steps in protecting Humanity. And you swore to protect Humanity with your Tachyon cannons.
Now, you turn those same cannons toward the very same comrades that welcomed you.

I'll let you with this: were he here today, what would Ben Warner say about your action, Lukas? Think about it.
I personally think that even Warner himself would approve the current Premier's word.

DO YOU WANT TO JEOPARDIZE EVERY SINGLE COMRADE'S LIFE - BE IT MAN, WOMAN, CHILD - JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BRING THE ARMY TO WAR, KNOWING FULL WELL THE DANGERS IT WILL PRESENT TO OUR VERY HOMEWORLD?! DO YOU WANT JIANGXI AND VOLGOGRAD TURNED TO NOTHING ELSE BUT SMOLDERING RUINS!? DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE OUR GLORIOUS BANNER BURNING?!

I do not.
As long as I breathe, I will uphold my ultimate duty as a Comrade to protect the People from every threat, be it internal or external.
As long as I breathe, I will not allow you to take the Army down your deranged road.

-
Michel De Grasse

My ears! Hey, De Grasse or whatever. I was in headphones, mind you, now my ears hurt. I swear if you scream on comm like this one more damn time.

Selim, I advise you to muzzle this dog and not let to public. It does even more damage to your reputation by yelling on comms hysterically.

[Image: jd1tOrY.png]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Security Encryption: ABSOLUTE
Message transmitted to Lukas Keller, Yu Mei.

Deputy Yu Mei. Deputy of what, I'm not quite sure, besides deputy of ranting.

Honestly, after the slandering contest you, de Grasse, and myself had in proximity of Freeport One, in range of unrelated guests, I think a little shouting is in order. Either way, your choice of audio equipment is probably the least of my concerns towards you or the group you have an affiliation to. If the only constructive criticism of the regime you have is the same as Keller's, then perhaps you should let him do all the talking, since it seems your viewpoint happens to be identical to his.

Keller.

I think you sorely underestimate both my personal strength and that of our neighbors. Your best, and that of the Coalition as a whole, is still worse than the onslaught of battlegroups that your presumed rivals could theoretically levy against them. Strategically, yes, we could bleed them dry, but not before we reach a point of fundamental annihilation. An overexposure to outside influence is the sort of risk that has to be taken to ensure the People -- and I mean the living breathing People, not merely just my typical propaganda -- wake up to their next day. When superior firepower and superior numbers are on the table, standing against it simply defies sensibility.

We need to adapt with our environment, and as it stands your inability to do so just leads to points we can keep addressing and counter-addressing until the end of time. You might want to detach the title of Field Marshal from your communications signature. At this rate, you won't be needing it.

For the Motherland.

Selim, you are not bossing me around, creep. Nor does Keller. But if you even fail to command your own army as head of the state, then your position commands no fear. Not even talking about respect here.

[Image: JQKfHJe.png]
Incoming Message
To: Premier Mehmed Selim/ Lucas Keller/ Hessians/ Coalition/ Mollys
Subject: Bretonia and Corsairs.

Comrades.

On behalf of TSB Battlegroup Commander, I want to declare that TSB Forces shall defend the borders and the Sovereign of The Coalition and their Allies in the Omega sector and Anatolia system. I also want to remind that all charges and argues will not give us a benefit, backward it will be glad for our enemies of the state, but we cannot stand aside.

Bretonia appears as a vexing problem, but we shouldn’t forget, besides Bretonia we have another solves that need to be solved. One of those is Battleship Fes and Casablanca Base in Muspelheim System. I am afraid we cannot deal with The Kingdom of Bretonia and the Corsair Empire at the same time. We have to deal with Corsairs until RHB-Kassel procedure shall be finished. Also, HMS-MacDuff is located in the Omega-3 system at Aland Shipyard drydocks that might be relocated to Folkvangr System. I cannot be sure that we could deal with three Battlegroups at the same time.

Last but not least is the Dublin system and our Allies and Friends there: People of Dublin and Independent Mining Guild. Battleship Hood and Arramorne Base are key objects in Dublin System. Helping Mollys and IMG is very important for us, as Bretonian cleaning out of Omega sector

End of Message
Pages: 1 2