Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To DSE HQ Toronto Station, from Valerie.Gunsmith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: JmUHr3v.png]

-Connection Established-
Encryption: Low
Origin:Unknown
ID:Valerie "Scorpion" Gunsmith
Subject:Meeting
To:DSE HQ

Greetings,

my name is Valerie Gunsmith. I am the wife of late president Dan Gunsmith. He went away from company work some time ago and as it happens, when he decided to return to work a tragic malefunction occured in his transport and he was killed. He was a good husband and my grief is my own.

That being said i have decided to lead the company in his name. After a long search i have managed to locate and contact most of his former officers. We spoke, of Dan first and after some time we agreed to talk business. We reached an agreement on this companies future purpose. Now, since i feel obligated as a DSE branch, it is important to meet with you in person and explain the future of Deep Space Solutions.

I will use this opportunity to announce my imediate arrival to DSE Toronto station headquarters.
Upon my arrival you will have all the explanation for a meeting on such a short notice.
Thank you for your time.

-Connection Terminated-
[Image: u8KfeRL.png]
E PLURIBUS UNUM

DISP
SUBJECT: RE: Meeting
TO: Ms Gunsmith

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

It's nice to hear from you, I will notify the board and we will send a team to meet with you.

Have you got a time frame in mind?

Sincerely,
General Manager
Trevor Ballard

[Image: JmUHr3v.png]

-Connection Established-
Encryption: Low
Origin:Unknown
ID:Valerie "Scorpion" Gunsmith
Subject:Meeting
To:General Manager: Trevor Ballard

Good to hear from you so soon Mr.Trevor. I have a few details that require my imediate attention first. Expect my arrival sometime tomorrow afternoon. I have most of the companies business deals from the past 2 years on my Neural Net.

And since you are the general manager Mr.Trevor, i must insist on your pressence as well.
Thank you.

-Connection Terminated-
[Image: u8KfeRL.png]
E PLURIBUS UNUM

DISP
SUBJECT: RE: Meeting
TO: Ms Gunsmith

New York, Liberty Space

Very well,

I will make it there, one standard day from now at Toronto Station.

Find your way to Level 13, Corridor 5, Board Room 1 upon docking. An early dinner and beverages will be available to you and your staff.

We will see you then.

Sincerely,
General Manager
Trevor Ballard