Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Owners of LD14-Stokes Industrial Complex. From: The Nemesis Gaian cell.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: avatar_42123.png?dateline=1570034888]
Data Packet Delivery Successful
Sender: Aaron "The Green" James
Encryption: YES
Subject: Bad news for you

Hello, we've noticed your piece of scrap, and we also noticed that a serious amount of unauthorized corporative ships are supplying it, and not only that, but they refused to comply to my demands to get the hell out of there and docked in it without saying much word. We don't like it, as you can guess, and we don't like to see maggots building sh*t in our space either, and we even like less that they start sending distress signals to the Armed Forces so they can start a mess in our system.

So you got into serious troubles, if you want to make it the bad way, sure as hell i will personally go too, but i will give you one last chance to explain yourself, and no, we don't need to know why you built it there, the transponder is enough obvious already, what i need to know, is why i shouldn't go and burn that pity metal husk you placed in there and shoot you in your face and use your corpse as compound for my Synthetic Marijuana garden.

You better choose wisely your words, better than the brainless idiots you hired to supply it.

You have 24 hours to try to convince me why we shouldn't send a flotilla of cruisers to your door and shoot that thing down.

Have a nice day.