Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [ALG] -- Topic: Contact Middleman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AdEMWqL.gif]
Z.E
[Image: 6cZ3tY3.png]

>-Withheld
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........ALG Waste disposal
.......● SENDER:-..............Z.E
.......● LOCATION:............>-Withheld
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Contact Middleman

To: Whom it may concern.

While I would like to know whats going on between you and another party, I'm merely asking for you to lay some contact with two parties that your corporation has had a history with. The pay-off is something that would aid the political favouritism's of your corporation, both Public representation wise and asset wise:

The Bundschuh, some shun them a radical group of dissidents while others consider them a balancing force in Rheinlands 'Chaotic' political landscape. My client has interests in making some deals that would increase first stage communication between them in these fragile times and a mediator would be of the best of choices if talks were to ever take place in person.

An individual that shouted the loudest when it came to the goals of the Bundschuh, Eric Klugmann. A wild card at the least and someone whos disappeared for quite some time... Although I suspect that he would be quite the influential figure if he were to return to the Bundschuh--

As far as I can currently say, My client is interested in turbo-charging some of their goals... Name a price, I'm sure they can cover such.

From,

Z.E
>-Withheld
[Image: 6cZ3tY3.png]

Message End