Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BD|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Golden Chrysanthemums
Gen'an Cell

[Image: iHaHiX2.png]

Konnichiwa, brothers and sisters

Ever since the defense of Kinkaku-ji we have been thriving. Without the Navy bothering us we have been able to work on our projects at a faster rate than we could before. One of these projects just coming to light, the Ise Jingu. We cannot fully reveal everything about Ise Jingu yet, but it is the result of a lot of effort focused around Kinkaku-ji. Though I can say that it is vital to the advancement of our cause along with assistance that we can provide to yours. Right now though, Ise Jingu cannot work as intended.

In a few words, we have a carrier, but we need guns. Seven primary cruiser turrets to be exact. With our systems on the ship, we believe your guns would be the most efficient. I can't make any concrete promises until our tests are completed, but if you grant us this we would be able to put a tighter noose around the Navy's neck. Especially on Tomioka. We can pay your asking price, whether it be credits or future favors.

渡辺・散花

Commander
Watanabe Chika
[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: 2pvGYhz.png]
[Image: tGPptU8.gif]

To: Watanabe Chika

Subject: Some Jū

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Konbanwa Watanabe Chika,

While the Shogun is unable to attend this communication up-link I will take command of this matter.

About these Dragon Cruiser turrets, we have fitted all our our cruisers with them and are running low on stock right now.
But if you agree when we need you to be there for the assault of Tomioka, the Ise Jingu will be there.

The Dragons engineers can have these seven Cruiser turrets ready and awaiting your arrival with the Ise Jingu and have them fitted. There will however be some conditions with the use of these turrets,

1. Any and all repairs and maintenance will be carried out by dragon engineers that will come to you.
  2. You may not reverse engineer these Turrets in anyway.
  3. You may not attack our allies with any ship, of yours with our technology on-board.

If you agree on all these terms then come at once to Mito Shipyards and i shall have someone meet you on the docks and take you to the visitors quarters while you wait for your ship to be fitted. The bar there is quiet but does serve some great Sake.

ありがとう, Arigato,
中井大名俊, Daimyo Nakai Shun
中井Cの大名, Daimyo of the Nakai Clan

Golden Chrysanthemums
Gen'an Cell

[Image: iHaHiX2.png]

Konnichiwa Nakai-san,

Of course these guidelines are acceptable, I will have the Ise Jingu moved to Mito as soon as possible. We thank you for your support.

As for the assault on Tomioka our forces will be there. The Ise Jingu would be useful for less direct attacks on enemies. Specifics can be discussed as the plans for the assault are finalized, but it's safe to say that we would be most effective in splitting up any enemy fleets with it.

Any common enemy will fall before us.

Arigato gozaimasu.
渡辺・散花

Commander
Watanabe Chika
[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: 2pvGYhz.png]
[Image: tGPptU8.gif]

To: Watanabe Chika

Subject: Some Jū

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Konbanwa Watanabe Chika,

Form intell on your ship it is a "Bastard" class civilian carrier, I did not expect it to be used as a front line assault craft but a support craft for our front line Togo's and Kagutsuchi's. I am not going to send our allies new flagship into the fold blindly against a fleet of substantial size.

Hai our conman enemies shall fall and rid Kusari, our home world of all gaijin.

ありがとう, Arigato,
中井大名俊, Daimyo Nakai Shun
中井Cの大名, Daimyo of the Nakai Clan