Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pygar tourism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

En would have a moment of disgust expressed on her face when she was listening about that Order organization. Listening only partly though, at the same time thinking on how to initiate this campaign. "Listen here, dear. If you cannot stage any attack at the moment, why wouldn't you message those Legacy leaders? Say, claiming that you started an investigation of the possible nomad infestation within the Overwatch. But, there was an assassination attempt on you, sniper or I can make a couple of holes in your ship. Which is possibly caused by your investigation and could be an attempt of the Overwatch to stop it? Do not make direct claims, however, but do everything to get that point delivered."

Aoi maintained eye contact with En as she explained further what she had in plan, which sounded like optimism at best. She shook her head briefly before turning away. Negligence? Over hopefulness? Underestimation? She couldn't tell. What Enma had just proposed to do seemed far fetched.

"That will not go by. Any sort of accusation I do right now will most probably be dismissed by relevant figures." she paused as she looked back at Enma, crossing her legs as her body faced her as well. "Golanski may be a very well disliked figure but he is neither dumb, nor does he lack sufficient support. Besides, I'll have to deal with WEDJAT first before targeting him. Don't worry though, I have a plan in mind to get heads bashing against each other. The groundwork for it is already laid out by said heads, I'll just need to execute what we talked about earlier."

Pages: 1 2