Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From: |=DSS=|Valerie Gunsmith, to: (C~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: JmUHr3v.png]

-Connection Established-
[Image: voeRyiV.png]
Encryption: Low
Origin:Planet Malta
ID:Valerie "Scorpion" Gunsmith
Subject:Negotiations
To:Commune

Greetings Commune representatives

My name is Valerie Gunsmith, I am the Deep Space Solutions matriarch. The reason behind me contacting you is simple. During my husbands rule over the company, it was a Deep Space Engineering branch involved in mining and manufacture of certain space ship equipment. During this period there was a war between DSS and Commune people. A 2 year war of unnecessary bloodshed. Sadly my husband died in an accident and i took over Deep Space Solutions.

There are a lot of changes going on behind company doors and one of them is already implemented. We have severed ties with Deep Space Engineering and are now a freelancing company. Restoration of our base has priority but also good relations with as many people as possible.

Now i understand the need for destruction and war if two ideas are overly conflicted, but this is not the case anymore. We reside in Independant space and belong to no house. Furthermore i have discovered that my mother is of Maltese origin, my father is Libertonian though. In light of this I am willing to meet with your people for a conversation about ending the hatred that once existed on both sides.

Would you be willing to send a diplomatic party for conversations, I am currently on home planet Malta, well one of my homes, as it turned out.

I await your response

Kind regards.

-Connection Terminated-
[Image: VideoGlitch_20190926_223509_1.gif]

[v-feed: stream_open]
[Encryption TEK-9]
[ID: Cortana]

Good Day Ms. Gunsmith

Well, well, its a surprise to hear from the DSS. Let me introduce myself since I don't think I ever had something to do with DSS. My name is Cortana Clark. I represent the interests of the commune in this case.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, may he rests in peace. I don't know much about that bloodshed as you call it. I don't really know how it started, neither do I bother with it. In fact, I see this as a fresh start if you do want to call it like that. Sadly you could say there is always a need for destruction if people can't agree on Compromises to find a path that works for both sides. I can say for sure that this is the nature of humans.

I'm willing to move my ship to Omicron Minor for a little meeting so we can discuss this matter better. Please be aware that you should come alone; we don't trust people easily.

[v-feed: stream_end]

-Connection Established-
To:Cortana Clark

Greetings Cortana

My ship is already on the move, expect my arrival shortly, and dont worry i will come alone, trust is easely ruined but hardly gained. I will not compromise this fact

Kind regards.

-Connection Terminated-
[Image: VideoGlitch_20190926_223509_1.gif]

[v-feed: stream_open]
[Encryption TEK-9]
[ID: Cortana]

Hello again Valerie

I'm sorry that I took so long to give you the answer that you expected earlier. So I have spoken with my brothers, and we decided that in exchange for leaving you and your ships alone and do their business, we want 15% of all ores or gasses you will mine. We think that this is a very fair offer since we could make more money if we don't have that deal. So it is up to you if you accept it or not, but I guess you are smart enough to take it, right?

Furthermore, as we talked when we met, you will receive a transmission soon with a small list of materials that we need, so you can keep your reputation nice and clean.

Cortana out.

[v-feed: stream_end]

-Connection Established-
To:Cortana Clark

Greetings Cortana Clark

Yes, words were spoken and I am a woman of my word. Sadly i must inform you that since we have Deep Space Solutions up and running again, there hasent been any mining and i suspect there shall be none in the future as well. We have removed all of the ships and mining equipement from use. Deep Space Solutions is not following this path any longer.

On the brighter side, we could programme a drone to deliver materials to wherever you need them, for the interest of peace of course. Cant say we are too happy about this, but drones are expensive and I wouldnt like to see them destroyed while moving through your region of space.

That being said, i encourage you to send me a list of materials you require and a destination where you would like them delivered. I will inform my chief programmer to make needed adjustments for a single drone, since we are unable to spare more than one drone at this time.

Kind regards.

-Connection Terminated-