Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Universal Shipping and Interspace Commerce *New Contract*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: Twe3YaL.jpg]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Chief Holiday
Liberty Police Inc

[Recipient ID: Various Representatives
IC, USI

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Good day,

No need for introductions I am sure. After careful review Albany Police Academy will need the following items for a new weapons platform. We have experienced an increase in Pirates and other unlawful types and decided the extra security is needed. I believe 3k a unit for everything should suffice but if you would like to negotiate please let me know.

Secondly I need New York Temporary Prison to be stocked for the basic necessities, Food, Water, Oxygen, Repair Materials and if needed crew members. The basics, This contract would last for the foreseeable future but I think a chance to negotiate new terms might come up so I say every three months we can come back to this specific contract and renegotiate if something has changed. Please let me know what prices would suit your captains and your corporations.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

......Transmission Terminated]-----
// > Incoming Message
// > Sender Identified
// > Encryption Established
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: IWYtE4B.jpg]

Sender: Lulatia (Lulu) Bellisario, USI
Recipient: Chief Holiday, LPI
Subject: Contract for deliveries to Albany Police Academy

Dear Chief Holiday,

I'm happy to hear from you again and that you requested the assistance from USI regarding your plans for Albany Police Academy.

USI is happy to accept the contract for the deliveries as stated in the "Required Goods" section of the contract at the suggested delivery rate of 3k SC per item delivered. While we do not contractually agree on set deliveries of FWO, repair materials and crew on a returning basis, our transport captains will be dropping needed FWO whenever they have chance.

As always, we will coordinate our deliveries of goods required with our partner Interspace Commerce (should they accept the contract) and we will also coordinate with your loadmasters as to not cause confusement or delays.

That being said, your contract does not mention anything regarding proof of delivery which, for it being a shared contract, may cause too much items being delivered when our transport captains are not aware of the amount of items delivered and in the process, may cause LPI to pay for overdelivery. We at USI care for our contract partners and work openly together with them. We hereby let you know that our deliveries will be logged so both IC and you can be updated on our deliveries as they are scheduled and/or proceeding.

Thank you for your trust in us and thank you for choosing USI as your supply partner .

Yours in the service of transportation,

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Lulu Bellisario
Department of Internal Affairs
Universal Shipping Inc.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
// > Terminating Connection
// > Disconnected

[Image: Twe3YaL.jpg]

Liberty Police Inc

[Recipient ID: Various Representatives
IC, USI

Good day,

Yes please document all deliveries so we may keep track of what is being turned in at our installation. Thank you for your time and commitment.

Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

[Image: mhBhqmu.png]

Interspace Commerce Logistics Division

Dear, LPI- Chief Holiday

Thank you for asking Universal and Interspace Commerce to complete work on Albany Police Academy. As I have heard, Universal Shipping has fully accepted a large logistical contract for this station. That said, Interspace will pass on contractual work for this station.

However; New York Temporary Prison can be dealt with. Since you posted the need for raw materials so urgently our ships have been dispatched for the basics to supply oxygen food and water to the crew and general repairs against threats.
Further discussion regarding a contract can be discussed in a different channel, weekly drops will commence on basic terms to keep the station surviving.

Please contact me further for contractual details and I'll write out a request for payment on shipment drop, not requiring a delivery receipt here but will be processed by the station marketing team.

With respect,
Richard Charles
Chairman

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

• -- Encryption: Standard
  • -- Name: John Flyingstar
  • -- Subject: Delivery Report

Name: John Flyingstar
Ship name: [*USI*]Elko[M]
Commodity: Optronic Arrays
Number of Delivered Commodity: 4 700 units delivered
Cargo Manifest[Delivery Proof with time stamp]:

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]
[Image: VOhE1gd.png]

Recipient: Chief Holiday Liberty Police Inc

Good Day,
Status Update on contract:
Optronic Arrays= 4 700 units delivered.
Quantum Arrays= 10,000 units delivered. ★Completed★

Name: Luke Emerson
Ship name: [*USI*]Atlanta[P]
Commodity: Quantum Arrays
Number of Delivered Commodity: 10,000

Signed,

[Image: signature5c5acce02053d.png]
President
Universal Shipping Inc.
[Image: 96id1fF.png]

Commodity: Optronic Arrays and Robotic Hardware
Number of Delivered Commodity: 4 200 Optronic Arrays and 15 500 Robotic hardware delivered

Commodity: Hull Segments, Armaments and Industrial hardware
Number of Delivered Commodity: 10 200 Hull Segments, 10 080 Armaments, 11 600 Industrial Hardware

[Image: VOhE1gd.png]

Recipient: Chief Jean Holiday

Dear Miss.Holiday...,
I'm happy to inform you that, with the last delivery report the contract is Completed.
Accounts Office will be waiting for confirmation of successful transactions to respective Captains.
Pleasure doing business with you. Hoping to see more business from LPI.

Signed,

[Image: signature5c5acce02053d.png]
President
Universal Shipping Inc.
[Image: 96id1fF.png]

[Image: h532ZCX.png]

Liberty Police Inc.

[Recipient ID: President Emerson
Universal Shipping

Good day,

It is with great pleasure to see USI work so quickly to bring the materials we need for added security at Albany Police Academy, This Weapons Platform will not only protect our station but our Planet, and traffic as well. On Behalf of the Republic of Liberty I would like to thank you for a job well done. But thanks only goes so far. Your payment has been wired to your Transport Captains and Evidence of such transaction is being relayed here. Thanks again.

Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.