Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Owners of Aergia Research Facility || CC: Velvet HC, GRG.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: avatar_21237.png?dateline=1505043979]
[Image: wWDBvtl.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Alexandria Conley
Date: 15th October, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Unauthorised Modular Base System.

Alex bows her head in a friendly manner as she speaks in a soft tone, her Cambridge accent being very pronounced.

"Owners of the Aergia Research Facility, please get in contact with us, as we are not sure on your papers for the station.

Below are the denied docking rights to Velvet operatives, the location and the rules of our station at Ames.

We are just double checking your papers, and would request access to all Velvet operatives.

GRG has been copied in as they are supposed administering the station, and have failed to inform us of the two stations there."

She smiles warmly as the transmission ends.

Alexandria Conley - Agent of the Velvet Organisation
== End Transmission==

- - - - : Incoming Transmission : - - -
- - - -: ID: Martin Lawrence : - - - -

- - - - : Secure Channel Open : - - - -
- - - - : Encryption Level 3: - - - -
- - - - : Initializing ... : - - - -

- - - - : To: Velvet : - - - -

- - - - : Location: Unknown : - - - -

- - - - : Subject: Access Denied : - - - -

[Image: 9rZ5LKW.png]

- - - - : Beginning Message : - - - -

Greetings to whom may I concern,
My name is Martin Lawrence, CEO of the Genesis Research Group.
First off Miss, I do not even know who I'm talking to. Would have been nice to do some presentations.
But let's skip those aswell.
Now Miss, I have one question for you:
Do I have to tell you where Planet Manhattan in New York system is?
If you were such good "owners" you want to appear, you would have known the existance of the installations, as they were there for a long time, even before Velvet was an idea, and not blaming me for such thing.
Don't blame other people for you own mistakes, Miss.
Therefore, as you really are interested in this information, I did not see the Administrator in a long time.
Perhaps he abandoned it? I have no clue.
Anything else, Miss?

[Image: KtSg9fO.png]
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Keeper Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: tbar_rave2.png]

Salutations.

You will find previous interactions regarding Ames Administration here in this archived communication frequency. We were initially unaware of administrative changes, but you should find docking access granted soon with our collaborators.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
[Image: avatar_21237.png?dateline=1505043979]
[Image: wWDBvtl.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Alexandria Conley
Date: 15th October, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Unauthorised Modular Base System.

Alex bows her head in a friendly manner as she speaks in a soft tone, her Cambridge accent being very pronounced.

"Keeper, thank you very much for your swift and courteous response. I can only thank you kindly for your swift response and solid cooperation. All we ask is docking rights, nothing more.

Mr.Lawrence, the agreement as I understand, although not written in writing, was that we were to not be involved with Ames in any way. My passing by was purely coincidental, and as such, was just routine. Naturally, you can understand the surprise that there are two modular stations without our knowledge. Especially given said agreement. Either way, Mr. Lawrence, I bid you good day."
[/font]

Alexandria Conley - Agent of the Velvet Organisation
== End Transmission==